“Do you have reservations?”
Review of Koiji Restolounge - CLOSED

Koiji Restolounge
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Tried Koiji due to high rating on Chomp.
The waiter was a little awkward, started off asking us if we had reservations when the restaurant was completely empty. He explained it was due to some deal they had with a group buy site requiring reservations, but was an odd way to start. Great location, beautiful decor including chic wall mounted fireplace. Had a beautiful meal, lots of choices, they even made me a custom roll at my request, and gave me a free dessert because it was my birthday.
Will definitely return, and took menus back for my staff to refer guests to the new best place in Country Hills to go for sushi.

2  Thank Elise S

Reviewed 30 July 2012 via mobile

We have been here twice now and both times we were the only customers. Normally that would make me nervous in a Sushi Restaurant but we have thoroughly enjoyed the food both times. Everything from the salads on through all the fish is super fresh and tasty! The strawberries in the water is a really nice refreshing touch. If you are in the Country Hills area and get a craving for Sushi I would recommend it.

2  Thank 2_x_Gilks
Reviewed 24 July 2012 via mobile

Not sure what to make of it. Fancy decor. I guess the restolounge part? Feels like a downtown restaurant.
The service was good and the sushi was fine. Not really up to the standards that the decor set but it was good for the neighborhood the restaurant is in. A bit pricey.

2  Thank rustyoletoy