All reviews calgary airport business center large shower comfortable bed walk in shower would definitely stay here again free shuttle next morning king room excellent hotel front desk staff an early morning flight minute drive rental car short stay one night stay mini fridge
Reviewed 17 November 2017

As a Gold elite member, I asked for a water at check in and the receptionist told me to go get one of the the refrigerator and it would cost. All of the other Marriotts offer a water, but this Courtyard is not giving anything away. I asked about Breakfast for Gold Elites which most offer a small continental breakfast. She said it will cost you. She didn't thank us for being gold or a Marriott member. It was just a cold reception. Time to check out a Hilton by the Calgary Airport. I just thought offering a water for free since I am paying $160 for a room, but nothing.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Marilyne S, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear Z823EIjamesp,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay with us. I apologize for the inconvenience you encounter during your stay.
As a Gold Elite member you are one of our most important guests and the experience you went through does not reflect the level of service we commit to offering our guests.

I would like to talk to you directly at your earliest convenience.
I hope to hear from you soon.
You can reach me at (403)238-1000
Regards

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed for two nights, hitel is above standard at the price point . Friendly staff, free WiFi, fridge in room. Microwave in the lobby.

Gym could have more weights and equipment, but was ok. Will stay again.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I had a one night event at this hotel. The rooms were quite good and seemed very new. The desk space was ample, lighting decent and good sized bathrooms.

Beds, pillows were quite good and had no problem sleeping away. Since it is close to the airport, they did a great job of insulating the walls & windows to ensure noise isn't an issue.

They had a nice Starbucks cafe in the lobby. A good sized business center and a bar. The airport shuttle is also key.

Staff was great and helpful.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel and the dinner is not what we espect the second night. We had an uncomfortable time during dinner my husband order a NY stake but that thing was really bad like a rubber and dry so he decide to order something else the waiter wasnt very happy about it and we notice because that was very obvious. The worst part is the waiter talking to another waiter about it infront of us and then i hear one of them saying ... are u serious?? infront of us. i dont think they realize it but they are woring in customer services. we say anything of be rude or something like that. But they make our dinner time the worst experience in this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Martpunchis
Marilyne S, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Good day Martpunchis,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Courtyard.
I am disappointed to hear the experience you had to go through while dining with us.
I would like to talk to you directly at your earliest convenience.

Please contact me directly at the hotel.

Best Regards,

403-238-1000

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

The nicest hotel in SE Calgary, it has lovely clean,new, spacious rooms, extremely comfortable beds, and plenty of parking. Plus it's located right across the street from several nice restaurants to choose from or you can fine in the hotel (we did not). I will definitely stay there again in the future and recommend it to others.

Trip type: Travelled with family