“Great food and service”
Review of Tamarind

Tamarind
Reserve with OpenTable
Tamarind is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 3,874 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Northwest Calgary
Description: 403-731-0001
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Four of us went to Tamarind for lunch. We had the mixed starter platter, daab chingri, chicken biryani, mattar paneer, and a lamb vindaloo with basmati rice and the bread basket. All the food was excellent and lots of it. The service was great. Easy parking. Will be going back soon!

1  Thank Edwin F

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit to tamarind since the ownership change. I am pleased to share that our meal was excellent and as delicious as before. Our server exceeded expectations in making our dining experience special. We love to come over and over. It always remains top in my favourite restaurants.

1  Thank Anna C
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Me and my family went to Tamarind for the first time, just to try it out. We will be definitely be going there again, we loved it. The food was delicious and the staff was so friendly. Overall, we really liked it me and my family will be back there multiple times now.

1  Thank Dylan L
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Lovely relaxing atmosphere (casual-semi formal). Delicious, yummy food and the best service I think I have ever experienced.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Fantastic, flavorful and delicious food. My family don't want to go any were in Calgary except Tamarind. We ordered chicken vindaloo and lamb korma. The Chicken was so soft it melted in your mouth. Very friendly staff and well worth the 50 minutes drive to this restaurant.

1  Thank Shawn G