“Great Burrito in NW Calgary.”
Review of Bar Burrito

Bar Burrito
Ranked #1,257 of 3,891 Restaurants in Calgary
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is the best BarBurrito that I’ve had to date. This is my local location and so having visited several times, I am happy to report that their quality, quantity and service are consistently great!

Nice portion size (they don’t seem to skimp on fillings like many fast food retailers (and other BarBurrito locations also) do. The staff is always welcoming, prompt and efficient.

(Their spicy chicken is my favourite- with the signature sauce being what they claim- REALLY hot!

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed 25 June 2021 via mobile

For price, you get a good portion of meat. Unfortunately that is only positive. The meat was very salty. Ordered a spicy chicken and there was no spice (maybe wasn't the chicken?). Burrito package was greasy. Also ordered bowl, received big portion of rice, beans, and meat, but then just a sprinkle of cheese, salsa, and some gross looking lettuce. Also found a hair so that finished there. Make the drive to Mucho is my recommendation.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 3 October 2020

I really enjoy bar burrito. I started trying this chain because the chain I used to go to doesn’t think cleanliness is important. I generally will get some kind of chicken burrito and it’s always very good. I just wish they were closer to me. It’s a bit of a hike to go.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 18 September 2019

A small little restaurant with limited seating. You order from a counter and they assemble the selection in front of you. At first we were a little confused as to which end of the counter was the start and which was the end (because people stood in front of the sign).
The staff was friendly and the food was good. On my Burrito I asked for any thing that would kick up the heat/spice and it was nicely spiced and even a little hot.

Date of visit: September 2019