2,708 results
All reviewsgold floorthe penthousepresidents clubcalgary towerclassic hoteltrain tracksbeautiful hotelvalet parkingrocky mountaineersteam roomvalet servicelake louisestephen avenueheart of downtowncalgary stampedevisiting calgarystayed one night
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Probably our best stay yet. Great comfortable room, excellent gym and pool, and I would especially like to point out the great service we received in the Gold Lounge. Look forward to returning in a couple of months.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
LindsayGallagherPAL, Public Relations Manager at The Fairmont Palliser, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Fairmont Palliser, Vladimir.

We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

The Palliser is a rather majestic hotel in the middle of Calgary, Canada's energy capital. My first impressions were not good - as I was in the cab paying, a doorman took out my two small bags from the trunk (including one with my computer) and put them next to his stand outside, clearly expecting a tip. I did not appreciate this at all and retrieved them without handing over any money. The bags weren't heavy, I didn't need help. Luckily the rest of the stay was better. The rooms are large and quiet and when I did have a problem one night with the air conditioning, a technician came up right away, even bought it was well after 10 pm. I would certainly return.

Room Tip: Higher up means it's quieter
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
LindsayGallagherPAL, Manager at The Fairmont Palliser, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review, Faience.

I will be passing on all of your feedback to the team, so we may ensure that we are continuously improving our guest experience.

David Woodward
Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

From check in to check out the experience was outstanding. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the location within the city is perfect.

The Gold Lounge offers food through out the day, and the selection and quality was always excellent. The lounge also offers business amenities and the staff could not be more willing to help out.

Melvin or Mervin (?) offered outstanding service - he could not have been more accommodating or gracious.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
LindsayGallagherPAL, Public Relations Manager at The Fairmont Palliser, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Thank you so much for sharing this feedback about your experience with us.

It gives us great joy to hear when our colleagues go above and beyond for our guests.

On behalf of everyone at Fairmont Palliser, we look forward to your next visit.

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 February 2017

I stayed at the Palliser for business Jan. 23-25. The service, from pre-check-in, to the Fairmont Gold Lounge check-in to the Gold Lounge and Oak Lounge was beyond compare! It was a very busy time with some high profile guests visiting then and the staff made everything seemless and extraordinarily comfortable. It is the epidemy of the world-class, high-touch service I have known and expect from Fairmont. It is always a great pleasure to stay here. I look forward to booking my next trip at the Fairmont Palliser.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing Fairmont Palliser for your recent stay in Calgary.

We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us and we hope you'll choose Fairmont Palliser the next time you're in the area.

Best regards,

David Woodward
Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed 31 January 2017

I stayed at the Fairmont Palliser during the 2016 Calgary Stampede. The hotel was quite busy. I would say the hotel management and staffs provided exceptional service.

For the stampede parade the hotel had set up chairs for the guests, brought out beverages and house made caramel bacon donuts.

The Gold Floor lounge had views of the city and the hotel is located downtown close to shopping and events with the stampede. The Gold Suite was also spacious and relaxing.

Room Tip: Gold Rooms are spacious
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

We value all of the feedback we receive about our property and we look forward to your next visit.