Very helpful and consistently pleasant front desk staff made this stay the best it could be. Beds are comfortable, room was good temperature. It could use a very good cleaning of the carpets, and some paint in areas ... however, of other places I have tried in the South Calgary area, this one would be my choice to stay again. We did not go to the breakfast at all, so cannot provide comment on that, other than I know it was available. We stayed 3 nights. A tip: parking spots are tightly marked, so street parking in the evening if leaving in the morning can be a good option to consider.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is ideally situated in the energetic heart of Macleod Trail. Our location puts you just minutes away from a variety of tourist attractions, restaurants, shopping centres, pubs and nightclubs. Our many amenities and friendly welcoming staff will help set the stage for a total piece of mind during your stay. We offer 73 tastefully appointed guest rooms that will make you feel at home. You can count on our combination of outstanding value and personal service to make your stay as convenient and comfortable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge South Hotel Calgary
- Econo Lodge Calgary
- Calgary Econo Lodge
- Econo Lodge South Calgary, Alberta