We stayed there a year ago and I decided to write this review because I still remember how fantastic it was.
The rooms were large and luxurious, complete with fireplace, egyptian cotton towles - complete comfort. Very clean.
Friendly accommodating staff.
The food was great, the atmosphere was homey and not cold like a lot of hotels.
You could borrow videos to watch in your room and the neighbourhood is one of the best in Calgary from a strolling point of view - you're on the bike path network there and in the heart of a great little restaurant and specialty shop area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kensington Riverside Inn is Calgary's premier luxury boutique Inn located steps from Downtown Calgary along the banks of the picturesque Bow River in Kensington Village. This 19-room boutique inn features upscale accommodations for the discerning traveler, as well as our newest addition, Oxbow, serving unique and seasonal cuisine, letting you appreciate dining as it was meant to be, honestly uncomplicated. Your "Inn" experience will include evening turndown service, morning coffee/tea tray with newspaper, as well as complimentary high-speed wireless internet and bottled water in the guest room. When booking with the Inn directly, guests will receive a $20 per person culinary credit at Oxbow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Kensington Riverside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Riverside Hotel Calgary
- Kensington Riverside Inn Calgary, Alberta