I was very pleased. The staff was very friendly, accommodating, and anxious to make sure I was satisfied with my stay. My room was spacious, immaculate, and amazingly quiet considering the hotel is on a main road. The bathtub was extra-deep and some bath salts were provided, so I had a great relaxing soak after working all day. Coffee tea in a thermos is delivered every morning, a really thoughtful touch. A cooked-to-order gourmet breakfast was included in my room rate; I had eggs benedict with salmon and spinach, accompanied by herbed home fries--one of the best breakfasts I ever ate. My only quibbles are that the free wifi dropped about once an hour, requiring me to log back in, and the curtains are heavy but not black-out. The location is great, with many nice shops, restaurants, and bars within a few blocks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kensington Riverside Inn is Calgary's premier luxury boutique Inn located steps from Downtown Calgary along the banks of the picturesque Bow River in Kensington Village. This 19-room boutique inn features upscale accommodations for the discerning traveler, as well as our newest addition, Oxbow, serving unique and seasonal cuisine, letting you appreciate dining as it was meant to be, honestly uncomplicated. Your "Inn" experience will include evening turndown service, morning coffee/tea tray with newspaper, as well as complimentary high-speed wireless internet and bottled water in the guest room. When booking with the Inn directly, guests will receive a $20 per person culinary credit at Oxbow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Kensington Riverside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Riverside Hotel Calgary
- Kensington Riverside Inn Calgary, Alberta