My wife and I wanted to have a quiet romantic weekend trip so we decided to head to Calgary. When looking online at hotels the Kensington Riverside Inn showed up at the top of the search. I had never been to a small boutique hotel prior to this but the reviews were all in line with what we were looking for. We arrived to heated underground parking and a wonderful room with a fireplace and a view of the area. The room featured a heated towel rack as well as a stocked wine fridge in the room. The staff was friendly and incredibly helpful. In the morning fresh coffee and orange juice were delivered to our door. After an evening on the town it was nice to unwind in the lounge by the woodburning fireplace with a good whiskey and a wide variety of wine. What a great weekend getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kensington Riverside Inn is Calgary's premier luxury boutique Inn located steps from Downtown Calgary along the banks of the picturesque Bow River in Kensington Village. This 19-room boutique inn features upscale accommodations for the discerning traveler, as well as our newest addition, Oxbow, serving unique and seasonal cuisine, letting you appreciate dining as it was meant to be, honestly uncomplicated. Your "Inn" experience will include evening turndown service, morning coffee/tea tray with newspaper, as well as complimentary high-speed wireless internet and bottled water in the guest room. When booking with the Inn directly, guests will receive a $20 per person culinary credit at Oxbow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kensington Riverside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Riverside Hotel Calgary
- Kensington Riverside Inn Calgary, Alberta