a wee bit on the pricey side for calgary, but definitely a good hotel. If going for business it is close to all the major offices and a close walk to many restaurants. If going for pleasure close to many trails and restaurants. Basically a good hotel in a good location. It is not a suite in the true sense of the word as it has no stove, but it does have a living room, microwave, fridge, 2 tv's etc.
My only complaint is that of all high end hotels these days, that the extras are expensive, for example $37 a night to valet, seems a bit steep. The internet is $14( per device) a night, which is outrageous, luckily many my corp rate has internet. As it is on the pricey side, we are being dicouraged from using this place, but it is nice.
nice soaps, etc very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're visiting our Calgary Hotel for business or pleasure, you'll never feel more at home than at the all-suite four-diamond Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire Hotel Calgary
- Sheraton Calgary
- Sheraton Hotel Calgary Eau Claire
- Calgary Sheraton
- Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire Alberta