All reviews underground parking mcmahon stadium foothills hospital open concept c train banff trail hot tub included breakfast comfortable beds would stay here again great place to stay front desk staff convenient location easy access yogurt bw lounge
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Been staying here on and off for a looong time. Food was very good. Room nicely renovated. Clean hotel and pool and hot tub. All way around great. Would stay again. Room had a great huge TV it which I liked. Room service was fast and I did a good job making my steak

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
EKhalila, General Manager at Best Western Plus Village Park Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Dear jim s,

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback on our hotel, most of all thank you for being a loyal guest! I am glad you were able to enjoy the pool and hottub. It sounds like you were able to enjoy the restaurant as well. We look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

I definitely would recomend this hotel. I've not stayed in a Best Western like this one. This Best Western is more like a boutique hotel, and you will not be disappointed. I recomend the King suite! With the claw like jetted tub, and the amazing shower that rains water on you from every directions, like I said you won't be disappointed:)

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear patrickbS4782NW,

I am so glad you loved the room you stayed in. Our suites are beautiful rooms which are newly renovated. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and were impressed with the room! We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

We found this hotel had exceptional service and room amenities. We checked in with Carina, who listened to us and found us the most suitable room and promptly upgraded us. She ensured we had everything we needed and relieved us of some concerns regarding accessibility. Thank you, Carina! The breakfast was great, and the beds were incredible. I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Tracey N,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so glad Carina took good care of you and made sure all your needs were met. It is also nice the hear the neds were comfortable for you and you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast. Thanks again for your feedback, we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed here recently with family for a roadtrip through Calgary. The location on highway 1 is good.The rooms are very nice, I thought the continental breakfast was fine. Also having a heated place to park was good as well. I have stayed here before in the past and love the current renovation.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Dear Matt K,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoy the new renovations! I hope you enjoyed the breakfast and all its choices. Hopefully you will stay with us on your next road trip with your family. Thanks again!

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

The renovations have really improved the look of this hotel. I thought the curtain over the closet rather than a door was odd though. Little thing not worth complaining about!
We enjoyed our stay here, staff was friendly and attentive throughout the hotel from the front desk staff to the kid sweeping the underground parking lot.
The free hot breakfast was fine and happily served on real plates and not styrofoam. Unfortunately glasses and cups in room are disposable. It would be nice if they used glass, this is a BW PLUS after all.
Be sure to walk around the outside halls at night, lovely view of downtown lights and nice sunsets.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
EKhalila, General Manager at Best Western Plus Village Park Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Dear barata,

Thank you so much for your feedback on your stay with us. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and found all the staff very friendly. Thank you for the tip about the nice outside views at night! We look forward to your next stay!