“Our New Year's Eve Meal”
Review of Pacini

Pacini
Ranked #119 of 3,856 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Northeast Calgary
Description: it is located right next to the Acclaim hotel, Just north of the Calgary international airport on Barlow trail.
Reviewed 21 January 2018

We ate here for supper before flying out the next morning. We each ordered a pasta dish, GREAT!!!! , I really enjoy the bread station...
will eat here again

1  Thank Robert S
PaciniYYC, General Manager at Pacini, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Robert, We are thrilled that you chose to spend NYE with us. We hope to see you before or after a flight in the future.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Meeting of a party of five. Good selection of draught beers. Italian menu offered copious variety. Indulged in veal scallopini, very ambrosial. Valuation of menu is upscale.

Thomas, thank you for making the trip down from Edmonton. We are happy that you enjoyed your dinning experience with us!

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Great food and service. I go here often when in Calgary for business. Lots of selection and very tasty. Always happy and full.

Brian, We are so happy to have you as a repeat guest. It is our goal to keep you happy and full!

Reviewed 29 December 2017

I have a LOT of food sensitivities and find it almost impossible to go anywhere without the fear of something not listed on the menu. When I called to talk to someone about the food, they put me through to the Chef "Rich" who guided me through what I should avoid and lean towards. When I got there, the waitress had been notified that I would be in and to let him know when he was cooking for me. He then came out with photos on his phone of ALL the ingredients to go over with me just to make sure I would enjoy me meal and was VERY willing to adjust the meal to accommodate my limitations. They were incredibly polite and friendly and would ABSOLUTELY recommend this restaurant to anyone with food limitations. Plus! The food was amazing! LOVE the bread bar...which is the ONLY thing I would like to submit a recommendation...add dairy free butters or spreads. Earth Balance is highly recommended. It's better than butter.

Darlene, I remember speaking to you on the phone. I am so glad we were able to accommodate your request.
Thank You for the lovely review.
Folks like yourself are why we are here.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Such great food! Loved everything we ordered! Service was awesome! We had dinner here twice and breakfast! Worth the price!

Emily, we are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacini.
We hope to see you again in the future!

Sincerely