1,598 results
All reviews keg restaurant heavenly bed essence restaurant spg member starbucks coffee self park prince's island park eau claire market top floor valet parking junior suite heart of downtown business trip bow river breakfast buffet an upgrade enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

I am currently staying here for business during the Stampede. The location of the hotel can't be beat and the service has been amazing! I've always been a fan of Westin's for their comfortable beds and great in-room dining menu! I will definitely be staying here again the next time I'm in Calgary!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Arjun C, Executive Marketing Assistant at The Westin Calgary, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Dear BennyWhits,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor!

We appreciate your positive comments and do look forward to seeing you again!

Hope you got to enjoy the Stampede!

Reviewed 8 July 2016

You could not have a more centrally located hotel which is easy to walk through the city from. We have a warm welcome from all staff. Everyone is getting ready to celebrate the Stampede. Quick service, nice rooms, good bed. What more can you ask for.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2016

Very good location for walking to or taking transit to several great shopping/dining/drinking areas. Rooms were smaller than other Westin properties I've stayed in but clean and well appointed. Parking was not cheap but expected in a city.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2016

This is a large and roomy hotel with various facilities like a swimming pool, a gym and two restaurants for the guests to use. We were looked after by the very friendly staff who placed us in a room facing the quieter rear of the hotel so if you prefer to escape the road noise at the front then request a room overlooking the rear, it suited us. Also airline crew use this hotel, that, to me, says a lot.

Room Tip: For a quieter and more relaxed stay, ask for a room overlooking the rear of the hotel
Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Keith B,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor!

I am happy to hear you had a perfect stay. Our goal is to ensure that guests leave feeling better than when they have arrived.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

I was travelling for work and had to spend my birthday alone on the road.
The staff at the front desk went out of their way to get me a sweet treat and a few brews. It made the hotel experience that much better knowing they took the time to make me feel welcomed.
A free upgrade definitely made my birthday tolerable without family!
The beds at the Westin are so amazing, no other hotel comes close.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Shawn S,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments.

Happy Belated Birthday! I am happy that our team made your birthday special for you! I can imagine how you must have felt being away from family and friends. It brings me comfort to know we were able to make it memorable and to celebrate with you.