1,604 results
All reviews keg restaurant heavenly bed essence restaurant spg member prince's island park starbucks coffee self park top floor eau claire market junior suite valet parking heart of downtown bow river business trip breakfast buffet an upgrade enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 5 July 2016

This is a large and roomy hotel with various facilities like a swimming pool, a gym and two restaurants for the guests to use. We were looked after by the very friendly staff who placed us in a room facing the quieter rear of the hotel so if you prefer to escape the road noise at the front then request a room overlooking the rear, it suited us. Also airline crew use this hotel, that, to me, says a lot.

Room Tip: For a quieter and more relaxed stay, ask for a room overlooking the rear of the hotel
Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Arjun C, Executive Marketing Assistant at The Westin Calgary, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Dear Keith B,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor!

I am happy to hear you had a perfect stay. Our goal is to ensure that guests leave feeling better than when they have arrived.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

I was travelling for work and had to spend my birthday alone on the road.
The staff at the front desk went out of their way to get me a sweet treat and a few brews. It made the hotel experience that much better knowing they took the time to make me feel welcomed.
A free upgrade definitely made my birthday tolerable without family!
The beds at the Westin are so amazing, no other hotel comes close.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Shawn S,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments.

Happy Belated Birthday! I am happy that our team made your birthday special for you! I can imagine how you must have felt being away from family and friends. It brings me comfort to know we were able to make it memorable and to celebrate with you.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

The Westin is a very well appointed and comfortable hotel with a great location in Calgary. The hotel is close to many restaurants and has a Starbuck's in the lobby area. The rooms are spacious with large bathrooms, plenty of storage and big screen TV's.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Used after late evening flight into Calgary from Heathrow and moving to Banff next morning. On exiting Calgary airport we used Hotel transit bus which took us to the door very reasonably priced. Hotel is excellent, friendly welcome and beautiful room with all facilities. Used bar for a night cap and good atmosphere and people eating at 11.00 pm. Very good breakfast in pleasant surroundings. Well situated hotel and easy access for car-hire next day (Alamo). Would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: We asked for high floor
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Arjun C, Executive Marketing Assistant at The Westin Calgary, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Dear John R,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments and choosing our hotel. Even though it was a quick stay, I am happy that you got to enjoy our amenities and receive the warm welcome from our team.

We hope you decide to visit us again and for a longer time!

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

I have visited the Westin Calgary several times on business and it has consistently satisfied. Staff are always pleasant and don't keep you waiting unnecessarily.

Rooms have always been clean. I always stay in the new tower. Centrally located in Calgary, it is walking distance from many conveniences and restaurants.

Once there I was surprised by a room upgrade which I received as I was early, ahead of check in but as an appreciation for my loyalty the front desk advisor decided to upgrade me...this was a very pleasant surprise. I was in a corner king room with living room and larger bathroom.

The hotel always smells great as well!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor.

It is so nice to hear from our frequent guests. We appreciate your loyalty and all of your feedback.

See you again soon!