“New staff, better attitude, better customer experience”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #65 of 136 Coffee & Tea in Calgary
Reviewed 14 June 2018

I stopped in recently to fuel up, and was very pleased at the new batch of staff working there. Previously, many had been a bit übercool and thus not very personable. This time, staff were friendly enough, the coffee and snack were served promptly, and I had a good experience. Glad things have turned around.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

I got to this Starbucks quite a bit... It's a great location, and very convenient for me. But I was here recently first thing in the morning when they opened up, and got very poor service. A couple of people went in and got coffee, but when I entered the one staff person looked at me, and kept working. The other wouldn't turn around, and when they finally decided to notice me, the coffee took a while. There are a lot of locations around, and I'm thinking I'll pass on this one unless it's absolutely necessary.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Atmosphere is good overall, can be crowded but it feels nice and open. I have had more of an issue with staff, more so with the new ones (I am a regular). I get everyone has a bad day but lately it seems the staff have been rather grumpy or short with me (I'm a simple and bubbly persona, same thing every time kind of customer). Not sure if I will continue going here honestly, I would rather walk across the parking lot and get a Starbucks coffee in Safeway.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

This Starbucks is always busy. But in saying that the staff is also very efficient and friendly. The food and beverages are always fresh.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I'm in the area quite a bit to explore the parks and attractions around Glenmore Reservoir, and so this Starbucks is perfectly suited as a caffeine stop. For a Starbucks, it's quite big, so generally you can find a seat, but not every time, that's how popular it is. I was by recently, and got good coffee delivered efficiently by nice people. What's more to say?