“A must do in Calgary”

Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Neighbourhood: Beltline
Neighbourhood: Beltline
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Have eaten here many times and I'm never disappointed. The hot dogs are over the top good - don't eat too many of these or you will be in for bypass surgery.

1  Thank Brent S

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Love the hot dog toppings, very creative and hot all the right cravings for fat and salt. Fun place with old style arcade games

1  Thank amacfarl
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Went here today after recommendation and wow the hotdog was absolutely huge , we all had a hotdog roll some filled with chilli and mustard and onions some with bacon pieces mustard mayo and crushed chips on top , we ordered a large portion of fries and they were, by far the best fries we have had on holiday, real homemade and delicious!
Very reasonable priced but great food. Does get busy , we went at around 12 noon , seated area approx 20 customers at any given time , can takeaway also . Not at all fancy but great

2  Thank Linda M
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

I went over the weekend for the Comic Expo in the city and was told about Tubby Dog from a Family member that lives there and the food did not disappoint!
We got the traditional chili cheese dog but it was the best hot dog I've ever had.
Can't wait to try it again, the PB&J has caught my interest.
Keep up the great work guys

3  Thank Megan L
Reviewed 19 April 2017

I was in the neighbourhood today, a Wednesday, and thought I'd grab some take out at Tubby Dog. At 11:30 it was still closed, no lights on or sign of anyone inside. So I went to Tarboosh around the corner instead.

2  Thank Lori H