“She went over and beyond”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Banff Caribou
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Banff Caribou is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 144 Restaurants in Banff
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 25
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Canadian, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Great steaks, a casual ambiance and friendly, very knowledgeable staff are the proud and reliable trademarks of The Keg Steakhouse & Bar. You'll find a truly comfortable and satisfying dining atmosphere accompanied by a fun and casual bar setting. Each is a welcoming destination on its own, and together they create an energetic and inviting, uniquely gratifying restaurant experience. The Keg is a casual steakhouse with a contemporary flavor - an attractive combination for any occasion.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“She went over and beyond”
Reviewed 1 March 2012

The lady Regan who wowed us in our dining experience simply because she noticed it was our Anniversary and gave us a free dessert and teas.. she's amazing.. She's very friendly and seems like enjoying her job. It was my 2nd time I went to this restaurant Keg in Banff Caribou. I found the food takes longer to be served when we first visited Sept 2011 but this Feb 29, 2012 for a brunch, it was great. The food was great but the thing that wowed us the most is the server Regan. Thanks so much. We didnt tell her it was our Anniversary but she just noticed it and did really an amazing job of making us feel good and showing us her appreciation for our business as clients.

1 Thank Roxanne O
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Korean first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 22 February 2012

We had breakfast here every day and had most of our evening meals. Would recommend the food and service. Try the steaks you will not be disappointed.

London, United Kingdom
“ok”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I had the salmon which was a little over cooked, but otherwise was fine.

Calgary
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

This was the 2nd and I think last time I'll visit the Keg in Banff...Caribou Lodge location. NO reflection on the Lodge itself or the downtown Keg.

The food was good overall and the service as well but when I spend over 32 bucks on a New York cut, I expect the King of Steaks to be "at least" tender. The one I had was just plain tough, I said to my girlfriend that it tasted like AA not AAA. She tried some and agreed with me. She had the prime rib and enjoyed it so I guess I just got a bad cut. It also happened to me about a year ago on my first visit where the Top Sirloin was tough but everyone deserves a second chance...right? This location has had theirs.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank snorkelmore
Cambridge
“Amazing Steak.....amazing prices”
Reviewed 17 February 2012

The food here is fantastic but as the old saying goes, you get what you pay for. It was an expensive meal to say the least, but very good.