1,128 results
All reviews no elevator hot tub vermillion lakes mt norquay overlooking banff the trans canada highway hardwood floors transcanada highway first floor road noise downtown banff minute drive mount rundle mountain view front desk staff king suite main floor
Reviewed 23 November 2016

Ridiculously accommodating staff just happy and helpful, It's old school "yes we can "seems to be their motto
accommodations and restaurant great .Great Views, a short walk to town but just stay and enjoy

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
JuniperMgr, Manager at The Juniper Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2016

Thank you for your lovely feedback; we appreciate you taking the time to share your Juniper Hotel experience.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

We have stayed in Banff many times but never at the Juniper Hotel. We were pleaseantly surprised. The hotel is clean and well maintained. The staff were friendly and helpful. We choose a room on the woodlands side and it was very quiet. In the morning we enjoy a delicious and filling breakfast at the Bistro with an amazing view. Overall an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank donnae515

I appreciate you taking the time to write your review; thank you! The Bistro does have incredible views of the valley and I'm pleased you were able to experience this during your breakfast.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

This past week I spent three nights at the Juniper Hotel. I can highly recommend staying here.

The location just outside of the town center provides for some beautiful views. It's also easy to access the Trans Canada Highway.

The staff were wonderful. They helped me plan some scenic drives and made me feel right at home.

My room was extremely clean. I checked into an immaculately clean room, and it was kept that way consistently.

As previous reviews noted, the beds are comfortable. The TV worked. There are enough outlets to charge various electronics. My room also had an iron/ironing board and a coffee maker. My only suggestion would be to add a room safe.

Bathroom toiletries included shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion. The brand is Olive Branch Botanicals.

Overall I was very pleased and I plan to return to the Juniper on my next visit.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank FarAwayTraveler

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review! I am glad that our staff were able to help you enjoy the hotel and surrounding area during your time in Banff. Look forward to seeing you again on your next Banff getaway.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

The view was absolutely incredible! The staff were super friendly and informative and the beds were very comfortable. It is a old hotel so do remember to give it some credit for things that cannot be changed such as sound. We were facing the highway and with the window a opened you could hear the highway noise but it was minimal and nothing that should be complained about. The rooms are a little smaller but the balcony and the amazing view surely make up for it!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the highway have a wonderful view!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
JuniperMgr, Manager at The Juniper Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your Juniper Hotel story. We are proud of our 1950's building / architecture and am glad you appreciate it as well!

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

We've stayed in the two bedroom cabins on three occasions and absolutely loved it very spacious great place to unwind in the winter. There breakfast is amazing I would personally say it's the best I've had in Banff

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank irishracer

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Our cabins are an excellent choice if looking for a larger space to relax for a few days!