“It was Open and Able to Serve my Dad and I no Problem and very good.”
Review of BeaverTails

BeaverTails
Ranked #16 of 136 Restaurants in Banff
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Iconic Canadian fried pastries with decadent toppings, as well as snacks like poutine, fries, hot dogs, and ice cream.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Due To The Pendemic I was a Little unsure if I could go in to Order a Bevertail but saw a Note on the Door 2 People only in at a time. No Line but 2 to 4 other People After my Dad and I were Very good and Waited till My Dad and I were done outside. We Shared a Apple Pie one as I Thought it was Called Apple Cinnamon and Enjoyed it. I had it in Ottawa Too and in Edmonton when they Started in a Mobile one. The lady was very nice to Divide it in half and the Hot Chocolate was good only thing it just came in one Size Small as I Wouldn't have minded a Medium size cup as she said it's the best we have but said it's ok but could have Medium sized Cups too. It was lots of fun and would Always try to go there again.

Date of visit: January 2021
Dale S, Owner at BeaverTails, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Andrew,
Good to hear you had a good experience! Happy you came by and looking forward to serving you again soon! :-)

Write a reviewReviews (633)

Reviewed 14 November 2020 via mobile

Beavertails were perfectly cooked and well dressed with toppings. Friendly staff. Clean. Easy to get surrounded by shops. Great dessert to walk down the street with on a cold day.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 9 September 2020

I love love love Beaver tails, start with the classic cinnamon sugar and then branch out from there, you will not regret it. The poutine and other items are pretty good but I mainly go for the beaver tails

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 24 July 2020 via mobile

You can’t go to Banff & not try a beaver tail at least once! I ended up getting one every day! My favourite is the hazel amour, I find it just the perfect amount of sweet. Some of the other ones while still very good are also very sweet. The poutine is worth trying to! They have two locations both on the Main Street.

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 21 July 2020 via mobile

We went here with a couple guys for an evening snack. The beavertails desserts with ice cream on top was a delicious way to top off a great night. Would highly recommend!

Date of visit: July 2020