We wanted a night getaway with our baby (5 months old). Since we live in Calgary, we decided a night away in Banff was close. We stayed in a one bedroom condo, which was well equiped. The kitchen had all the basic needs. The bed was quite comfortable and we liked having the gas fireplace. The shower was powerful and there was alot of hot water. We took our son to the pool (as the kiddie pool wan't open until 10:00 AM) and it was quite cool (he teeth chattered). We sat on the edge of the hot tub abd splashed warm water on him. I can see when our son is older that we will come here and make use of the waterslides and play zone. Overall this is a great place for a family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banff’s Finest Family Accommodation, located on peaceful Tunnel Mountain. All units have full kitchen, air-conditioning, fireplace (most are wood-burning) and flat-screen TVs, DVD players and Plug n’Play panels (families can now bring their electronic gaming systems). Amenities include 2 Giant indoor waterslides, swimming pool, kiddie pool,outdoor hot tub, games room, multilevel indoor playzone, saunas, whirlpools, steam room, fitness room, barbecue stations and FREE/UNLIMITED use of the Town of Banff shuttle bus. Freeinternet kiosk, free local calls and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets Hotel Banff
- Douglas Fir Resort And Chalets
- Douglas Fir Hotel Chalets
- Douglas Fir Banff