We stayed here twice in the last month. The first time in one of the loft suites. Like others have said, it gets hot upstairs. The heat goes straight up so when it's time for bed you fry. Thankfully an open window upstairs get rid of the heat quickly.
This past weekend we stayed two nights in a kitchenette suite. It's got a regular bedroom with a plasma/lcd tv and a queen bed. In the other bedroom there was 2 single beds. In between there's a kitchenette with a small table, 4 stools, a stovetop, bar fridge and a microwave. It's great for families. The furnishings are a bit old however. And yes, the walls are thin so we could hear the neighbours. Not a problem for us since we travel with a couple of white noise machines for the kids.
One last thing, neither room had a bathtub. Just a shower stall, so this might be a problem if you have small children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff