ok its a holiday village not a 5star hotel so no point people rating it as a 5 star hotel its a holiday village.
ok bear in mind most of the houses in the village are the guts of 30 or so years old and for what there used for means they are well kept clean and well maintained. so no problems keep in mind they are basic and fit for purpose eat,sleep,wash.thats all you want.now the complex shop has everything you need only problem is they rob you blind total joke avoid it day break i think its called.fast food nice does the job,evening entertainment ....poor,all it is is kids running about hyper on fizzys while mammy and daddy get pissed full of repeats in the evening .staff well most i have met are grumpy not very nice and pretty rude NOT ALL OF THEM,but apart from all of that it was ok its for the kids.now the best part of the holiday was the birds of prey amazing and well worth it highly recommend it actually that was the best part of our weekend break plus fota wild life park that was brill :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Self catering holiday village and touring caravan park located on 172 acres of woodland near the sea in East Cork. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Trabolgan Holiday Village Hotel Trabolgan
- Trabolgan Holiday Village Cork
- Trabolgan Holiday Village Hotel Cork