“Super fun filled stay”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Trabolgan
Trabolgan Holiday Village
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Trabolgan
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Stayed on a half board option with husband and 2 kids. This was our first trip to Trabolgan and won't be our last. We have booked a return for Halloween. This was the most stress free holiday I've ever had. From morning till night the kids were entertained. There is so much to do - tennis, golf, swim, golf football, indoor play area, outdoor play area, go karts, kiddie go karts, zip line, trampolines. The list goes on and on. The grounds are simply fantastic.

The sycamore accommodation was clean, bright and comfortable. The house looked like new. We had all the utensils and white goods needed and loads of space.

Food in the restaurant was simply delicious. Breakfast was a wholesome big meal which set us up for day. Dinner menu gave a wide variety and we tried almost everything. No complaints and my kids are fussy eaters.

Staff in all areas were helpful and polite. The entertainment in the Cove every evening was the highlight of the day. Kids loved the characters and teamstars really got the kids involved in the activities.

Looking forward to our next trip and the kids are already doing the countdown.

Thanks to all in Trabolgan for a memorable stay and see ye soon.

Room Tip: Half board is a great option. Who wants to cook on holidays. Good food.
Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Myself and a group of 22 people have just returned from a weekend break from here. With 5 Forest Oak houses booked I cannot fault any of the houses they were all immaculate! I had my reservations about the meal whilst I was booking (how will the restaurant cope with 23 people sitting down to eat all at once with different dishes??!!) However the staff went above and beyond to help us and all our food was piping hot and more importantly we were all served at the same time. With kids being made priority as you know how bored they can get! One girl who was extremely helpful was named Claire and nothing was too much for her. Would highly recommend to any-one visiting. You will be pushed to please 23 people in one hit! Trabolgan achieved it!! Only downfall was my own fault I should have booked the week!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed in trabolgan from 18th to 21st August party of 23 adults and children a couple had actually had just got married and we all went on a small honeymoon with them to trabolgan we had wedding breakfast in restaurant from start to finish staff especially James and Claire couldn't do more for our stay a very memorable few days we had we are thinking of returning for a wedding reunion

2  Thank Trishawaterford
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I am currently in Trabolgan with my family, we are having so much fun, were staying in the house that sleeps 7 its bright, cosy and clean, the kids are kept going all day and night from karting to swimming to seeing trabolgans characters on stage in the cove, the restaurant has been done up and looks great we ate there last night we really enjoyed it, the staff in all areas are amazing so friendly and very helpful, the grounds of Trabolgan is so well looked after its a beautiful woodland area, when we check out tomorrow I will definitely be booking to return

Reviewed 30 August 2017

We stayed in a chestnut house 2 weekends ago. I stupidly looked at reviews the night before we arrived so to say I was sceptical is an understatement. We got there early as we wanted to make the most of our holiday, as we were so early I didn't expect our chalet to be ready but I chanced my arm anyway. When arriving in reception I was met by 2 lovely girls, they checked me in and to my suprise I was given my house keys.
When I got into the house I wanted to make sure everything was okay .. so I checked the entire house top to bottom. Sure if you looked hard enough you would find things but for us it was clean and in a great location next to the village.
We had the half board option as it was just myself, my husband and 2 toddlers. The staff in the restaurant go above and beyond to meet your needs and trust me.. we had a lot of needs haha.
We didn't go to much of the nightly entertainment as our girls are so young but the shows during the day are fantastic, teamstars Zack and Paige really included the girls and made them feel welcome.
The holiday is what you make of it in my opinion.
All in all it was a great holiday and we booked to come back in October, we are already counting down the days.

Room Tip: if staying in a chestnut house maybe ask for one near the golf course
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Trabolgan
11.9 km away
Midleton Park Hotel
#1 of 2 in Midleton
17.4 km away
Clayton Hotel Silver Springs

Been to Trabolgan Holiday Village? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK