US$ 136
US$ 170
US$ 138
US$ 124
US$ 111
Fota Island Resort(Fota Island)
US$ 209
US$ 179
US$ 170
US$ 152
Hotels.com
All reviewsfireman samamusement arcadegreat holidayhalf boardan absolute ballmain centrenightly entertainmentbed houseeaster breaksports hallfamily breakeast corkfrom start to finishbirds of preyteam starsjungle safariwave pool
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Myself and a group of 22 people have just returned from a weekend break from here. With 5 Forest Oak houses booked I cannot fault any of the houses they were all immaculate! I had my reservations about the meal whilst I was booking (how will the restaurant cope with 23 people sitting down to eat all at once with different dishes??!!) However the staff went above and beyond to help us and all our food was piping hot and more importantly we were all served at the same time. With kids being made priority as you know how bored they can get! One girl who was extremely helpful was named Claire and nothing was too much for her. Would highly recommend to any-one visiting. You will be pushed to please 23 people in one hit! Trabolgan achieved it!! Only downfall was my own fault I should have booked the week!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed in trabolgan from 18th to 21st August party of 23 adults and children a couple had actually had just got married and we all went on a small honeymoon with them to trabolgan we had wedding breakfast in restaurant from start to finish staff especially James and Claire couldn't do more for our stay a very memorable few days we had we are thinking of returning for a wedding reunion

2  Thank Trishawaterford
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I am currently in Trabolgan with my family, we are having so much fun, were staying in the house that sleeps 7 its bright, cosy and clean, the kids are kept going all day and night from karting to swimming to seeing trabolgans characters on stage in the cove, the restaurant has been done up and looks great we ate there last night we really enjoyed it, the staff in all areas are amazing so friendly and very helpful, the grounds of Trabolgan is so well looked after its a beautiful woodland area, when we check out tomorrow I will definitely be booking to return

Reviewed 30 August 2017

We stayed in a chestnut house 2 weekends ago. I stupidly looked at reviews the night before we arrived so to say I was sceptical is an understatement. We got there early as we wanted to make the most of our holiday, as we were so early I didn't expect our chalet to be ready but I chanced my arm anyway. When arriving in reception I was met by 2 lovely girls, they checked me in and to my suprise I was given my house keys.
When I got into the house I wanted to make sure everything was okay .. so I checked the entire house top to bottom. Sure if you looked hard enough you would find things but for us it was clean and in a great location next to the village.
We had the half board option as it was just myself, my husband and 2 toddlers. The staff in the restaurant go above and beyond to meet your needs and trust me.. we had a lot of needs haha.
We didn't go to much of the nightly entertainment as our girls are so young but the shows during the day are fantastic, teamstars Zack and Paige really included the girls and made them feel welcome.
The holiday is what you make of it in my opinion.
All in all it was a great holiday and we booked to come back in October, we are already counting down the days.

Room Tip: if staying in a chestnut house maybe ask for one near the golf course
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2017

We are just home after a lovely week in Trabolgan. There were 13 of us, ranging in ages from 1 to 78!!

The kids were looking forward to it since we booked in January ( I would suggest booking early in the year, as we got considerable discount on the price!).

We traveled with my parents and my sister's family too. We booked two large houses. We arrived a few hours before check in but the staff had no problem in accommodating us. We were all very happy with the houses as they were so close to the main part of the village. The houses were perfect, they were big, bright, clean and the facilitates were perfect for us. My sister's house was the same, but she had an extra en suite. The garden the in back was ideal for the kids, they loved having all that space for playing out in the sun. The grandparents loved it too, a great spot to relax in the evenings.

The grounds were lovely, beautiful views of the coast and loads of fresh air.

My husband and I brought the kids down to the see the entertainment most nights, and we were pleasantly surprised with the acts. They had loads of brilliant tribute acts to keep all the kids entertained (even us big kids!)

The kids also loved the onsite activities each day. They were mad about the go carts. They had double go carts to accommodate some of the smaller kids, who wouldn't be able to go by themselves! We have been to other holiday villages, and they're always a little bit more expensive than out side the holiday village, but in saying that we did prepay for some of the activities and this worked out cheaper for us.

The holiday village is close to a supermarket, we cooked in the house some nights, but I would definitely recommend eating in the restaurants too. We traveled into Cork City for a bit of shopping. Middleton is a lovely town too, definitely worth a trip.

I must say, the staff in Trabolgan are just lovely. They went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. All 13 of us enjoyed our stay! The kids are already asking when can we go back.

I was delighted with and will definitely go again next year.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family