went to trabolgan the june bank holiday weekend with my husband and my son whos nine ...there is great freedom for kids and my son totally enjoyed it ..my husband and i could relax as our son was entertained from morning till night at the cove ..the staff were very friendly and helpful and i would definitely recommend it to a family ...........would go back again.............
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Self catering holiday village and touring caravan park located on 172 acres of woodland near the sea in East Cork. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Trabolgan Holiday Village Hotel Trabolgan
- Trabolgan Holiday Village Cork
- Trabolgan Holiday Village Hotel Cork