Just back from our 1st trip here with our 3 year old. He had a ball. Plenty for him to do. We paid 198 euro for the week. Great value. Pool was brilliant and water lovely and warm. Included for free we also played crazy golf which was great laugh. Great play grounds, jungle gym which was decent size. Kids shows each night where great and 30 minutes long held kids attention. Got photos with bob the builder, fireman Sam and meet barney. Great time had. Houses basic but spotless.Sally o hare restaurant had good choice of menu. Carpet was shockingly bad as was furniture. Money needs to be invested here. Shop was reasonably priced, not much more than you would pay in tesco/dunnes. Majority of people where lovely and friendly. No body too intoxicated. Could work out dear if going with older kids as activities where roughly €7-8 euro per session. Wouldn't pay peak prices but we went in September and was great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Self catering holiday village and touring caravan park located on 172 acres of woodland near the sea in East Cork. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Trabolgan Holiday Village Hotel Trabolgan
- Trabolgan Holiday Village Cork
- Trabolgan Holiday Village Hotel Cork