Open today: 5:45 AM - 9:30 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing 3 day tour with guide! Nô and Cừ are awesome.

Me and my girlfriend booked a 3 day motorbike tour with QT. We were doubting whether to go with... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Nathan L
Amazing tour with No and Hieu!

QT Motorbikes and Tours is the place to go if you want a safe and experienced group to see the Ha... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
MattyyP

All reviews the loop night bus his team great service day tour in great condition helped us plan rented bikes the owner flat tire great advice semi auto next morning these guys honda win detailed map honda xr
Reviewed 4 April 2018

My partner and I hired a motorbike from QT for three days and traveled about 400km's in total around Ha Giang. The bike was in excellent condition and we had no problems at all with it. The staff are extremely knowledgeable and provide a reliable service. The price of hire is excellent, plus they offer insurance and 24 hour contact. Highly organised company with exceptional service that I would recommend to anyone heading to Ha Giang.

Date of experience: April 2018
Quang T, Owner at QT Motorbikes and Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

We are very proud and thankful to add you to one of our many customers who recognize and appreciate the service the whole QT Team do offer. Many thanks!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I did the typical 3 day 2 night loop throughout Ha Giang but this ride was anything but typical. These sights were breathtaking and among the most beautiful views I've seen in my life.

I rented a 125CC Yamaha that worked perfectly, never had a problem with the bike itself. As someone who had very little riding experience (had never rode outside of a parking lot before) I decided to hire a guide and was paired with Kai, who throughout the trip became a close friend.

Kai was amazing and made my trip worry and stress free. I couldn't have asked for a better guide to make me feel more comfortable as I rode. If I did fall behind he turned around and made sure I was doing fine. He had perfect English and was extremely friendly, we even ate at his wife's restaurant in one of the towns we stopped in.

Thank you QT, and especially Kai, for running such a great operation and making Ha Giang the highlight of my trip.

Date of experience: March 2018

On behalf of Kai, we just say many thanks! With any of our guides you will have great company, insights to culture, places and someone to build your confidence on these (sometimes challenging) roads.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I had a great time in Ha Giang amazing area, and a big part of this is due to the great QT service provided by Sunny, my guide for 3 days.
He did take me to the best view points and being always open to answer all my curious questions about the area, about Vietnamese people etc. I always felt safe in the back seat, he always did ride carefully. I could enjoy the view non stop, not needing to focus on the road.

Definitely, Ha giang is number one favorite place in Vietnam! Thanks QT team, Sunny for this great experience!!!

Date of experience: March 2018

On behalf of Sunny, many thanks! Love to hear another customer has found their favorite place in my beautiful Vietnam.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My brother and I spent 8 days riding the north east roads of Vietnam with two Yamaha XTZ 125 from QT Motorbikes. The bikes were alright but we would have probably opted for a more powerful engine though if we had known that the roads in that area were that bad. That wasn’t a big deal at all though and we had a great time. The staff at QT’s is amazing: very helpful and fast. They provide lots of information about the area, accommodations and food stops.

Date of experience: March 2018

So, on your return visit we will see you on our Honda XR150 then Thanks for enjoying your ride and our service

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Very helpful and professional, excellent range of bikes to suit everyones capabilities! Drove 5 different bikes before settling for one that suited me most, no pressure to settle for something I was happy with. Given a map and route along with recommendations for accommodation along the way.
Very happy customer!

Date of experience: March 2018

We are happy when our customers are happy! Thanks!