“Great company”

QT Motorbikes and Tours
Ranked #1 of 16 Tours in Ha Giang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: At QT Motorbikes and Tours we send you off on to the most exciting and scenic tours you can do on a motorbike in Vietnam. Self-guided on your own or with friends, with guides or by all-inclusive tours. Always with 24/7 back-up support. QT also provides car/mini-van tours & day-trekking tours. Our ambition is to give visitors the best service and support to discover the mountains, the people and the tracks of the Dong Van Karst Plateau through the Ha Giang Loop and beyond. QT - your gateway to discover Ha Giang!!!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Just returned from the northern loop after hiring our bike with QT and I would throughly recommend their service. Bike was In good condition and was perfect for our four days on the road. The service was brilliant. Very efficient on arrival and also very accommodating when we arrived back, sorting a night bus for us and allowing us to wait at the hostel before the bus. I emailed QT before our arrival and they were so quick to respond with lots of helpful information and when we hired the bike they even gave us a route map and suggested accommodation. Location of the motorbike shop is close to the bus station so I would recommend going there from the station to get your bike before going on to your accommodation (provided you arrive in the day). Overall, great service and would definitely use again.

Quang T, Owner at QT Motorbikes and Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

We appreciate you to appreciate us. Many thanks and always welcome back!

All reviews
"detailed map"
"hot shower"
"went smoothly"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My partner and I hired a motorbike from QT for three days and traveled about 400km's in total around Ha Giang. The bike was in excellent condition and we had no problems at all with it. The staff are extremely knowledgeable and provide a reliable service. The price of hire is excellent, plus they offer insurance and 24 hour contact. Highly organised company with exceptional service that I would recommend to anyone heading to Ha Giang.

We are very proud and thankful to add you to one of our many customers who recognize and appreciate the service the whole QT Team do offer. Many thanks!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I did the typical 3 day 2 night loop throughout Ha Giang but this ride was anything but typical. These sights were breathtaking and among the most beautiful views I've seen in my life.

I rented a 125CC Yamaha that worked perfectly, never had a problem with the bike itself. As someone who had very little riding experience (had never rode outside of a parking lot before) I decided to hire a guide and was paired with Kai, who throughout the trip became a close friend.

Kai was amazing and made my trip worry and stress free. I couldn't have asked for a better guide to make me feel more comfortable as I rode. If I did fall behind he turned around and made sure I was doing fine. He had perfect English and was extremely friendly, we even ate at his wife's restaurant in one of the towns we stopped in.

Thank you QT, and especially Kai, for running such a great operation and making Ha Giang the highlight of my trip.

On behalf of Kai, we just say many thanks! With any of our guides you will have great company, insights to culture, places and someone to build your confidence on these (sometimes challenging) roads.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had a great time in Ha Giang amazing area, and a big part of this is due to the great QT service provided by Sunny, my guide for 3 days.
He did take me to the best view points and being always open to answer all my curious questions about the area, about Vietnamese people etc. I always felt safe in the back seat, he always did ride carefully. I could enjoy the view non stop, not needing to focus on the road.

Definitely, Ha giang is number one favorite place in Vietnam! Thanks QT team, Sunny for this great experience!!!

On behalf of Sunny, many thanks! Love to hear another customer has found their favorite place in my beautiful Vietnam.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My brother and I spent 8 days riding the north east roads of Vietnam with two Yamaha XTZ 125 from QT Motorbikes. The bikes were alright but we would have probably opted for a more powerful engine though if we had known that the roads in that area were that bad. That wasn’t a big deal at all though and we had a great time. The staff at QT’s is amazing: very helpful and fast. They provide lots of information about the area, accommodations and food stops.

So, on your return visit we will see you on our Honda XR150 then Thanks for enjoying your ride and our service