“Must dive with steve!”
Review of Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve
More attraction details
Owner description: Puerto Vallarta is one of the places referred to vacation. and We have the best services to make your vacation unforgetable! *Discover scuba and bubble maker programs in our pool: 35 US *two tank Begineer and advance scuba trips: starting at 100 US *PADI open water certifications *Snorkeling Tours *Surfing Lesson *Sporting Fishing
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had a family of four adult divers and four children snorkeling. Steve accommodated all at once. One dive master to snorkel with the kids and one for the big kids. Monica and Ricardo were both great with the kids who snorkeled while we dove the same area. The kids had a blast! Steve made sure everything went smoothly. Great personal service and friendly atmosphere. The diving was spectacular and the kids couldn't stop talking about the snorkeling. Dive with ScubaSteve!

All reviews
"paradise village"
in 12 reviews
"pool session"
in 2 reviews
"one member of our group"
"sea life"
in 7 reviews
"safety"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I came to Mexico to celebrate my 60th birthday and Steve took very good care of me! Had never dove before and did the "discover scuba diving" (DSD) course. Steve is an excellent and thorough instructor! I felt safe and comfortable the entire time. The whole crew at Mexico Blue Dream dive shop are so friendly and fun! The best birthday EVER! I had so much fun the first time, I rebooked immediatrly for another trip 2 days later! Highly, highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Was in Puerto Vallarta in February 2018 and did a two tank dive with Steve. I also had a friend doing a discover scuba. Steve was very good with my friend, patient and thorough. The following is obviously not Steve's fault, but the diving was pretty poor. The water temp was cold at 61F(16C) at 70ft. The area we dove had little wildlife. Maybe a better place to dive in the summer??!! Overall I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Scuba Steve for your dive in Puerto Vallarta!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

LOVED my experience with Scuba Steve. I was vacationing at Paradise Village with my family who are all non-certified divers. I was interested in booking a dive and some of my family members wanted to try it out. Lo and behold, there's Steve on the beach and he asked if we wanted to try it out in the pool. My husband, my sister, and her husband all wanted to try. I decided to join them to warm myself up since I am a certified diver. My sister riddled Steve with questions and he happily answered every single one. After feeling comfortable with the exercises in the pool, and with Steve, we decided to book a dive in Los Arcos.
We were going to go just the 4 of us plus Steve but because they are non-certified I would have to stay at their required depth. Steve wanted me to experience the most that I could, so he brought along another dive master, Roger, just for me.
Roger was so calming he made every one very comfortable. At the beginning of the first dive, we all went down together. One of my family members was feeling too anxious under the water so Roger took him to the surface. Roger was calm and encouraging but he still was feeling anxious so Roger got him back on the boat. He didn't pressure him at all. Both Roger and Steve were extremely respectful of our comfort zones.
The dive was beautiful. Roger pointed out so many beautiful creatures that I probably would've missed. Steve stayed with our non-certified divers and literally held their hands until they were comfortable letting go.
We will be going back to Paradise Village and I will most certainly find Steve again to book another dive.

1  Thank Erica C