Nicest resort we have stayed in, possibly tied with the Atlantis in Bahamas.
1. Beautiful architecture, classy decor, first class building materials
2. Big and lots to do
3. Lazy river.
4. Water slide
5. Kiddies' pools
7. The rooms are very spacious
8. Good fitness centre
9. Nice golf course
10. Lots of available cabanas and lounging chairs
11. Friendly staff and nice sales people
12. Beautiful vegetation and well maintained grounds
13. Always expanding and improving
14. Lots of pools, pool bars
15. Nice clean beach, no rocks or seaweeds
16. 17 restaurants, especially liked Ola Mulato and Tramonto
1. Wifi cost
2. Food and wine is a little more pricey than we wanted but the quality was great, especially the Catch of the Day and key lime pie at Ola Mulato
3. Far from stores, and supermarket
4. No bus service to downtown, had to take a taxi everywhere
5. Presentation took longer than we wanted but was interesting
TIp: avoid Christmas, New Year and Easter weeks - extremely busy.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Grand Mayan Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mayan Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Wyndham Nuevo Vallarta
- Grand Mayan Resort Nuevo Vallarta
- Grand Mayan Puerto Vallarta