“Beach Paradise”
other traveller has booked this property
Exterior Living room
Kitchen
Kitchen
Pool view
pool view 2
Front view of our complex
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ErikaH77
Tijuana, Mexico
“Beach Paradise”
Reviewed 4 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

The location, the staff, the condo, and the surroundings were all great. We enjoyed the place so much that we plan on possibly renting one of our own in the future. The only complaint I would have is that it took 3 taxi drivers to find the place, they didn't think the place existed. There weren't many cooking utensils as well to cook with. Also, didn't get much response from the host while on my trip.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The location
Liked least: The lack of communication
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
7 Jan 2015
Hi Erika,

I like to thank you for your review and I am glad you enjoyed your trip. I will definitely add more cooking utensils and will have more communication with our guests.

I am glad you like our location, staff and surrounding. I look forward having you again in the near future.

Sergio G
Nuevo Vallarta
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing