“Quick and priced fair”

MoonStar Cafe
Ranked #64 of 142 Restaurants in Nuevo Vallarta
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 12
Cuisines: International
Description: MoonStar Cafe located in the Paradise Village Plaza offering a variety of local and American style dishes. Come join us for an amazing meal!
Reviewed 4 July 2017

We found the food great and the service even better. Veggie and steak omelets were great. I requested fruit instead of hash browns and they we fresh cut and tasty. My only caution would be the description of their berry pancakes " filled and coved", which leads you to believe that they would be filled with berries and covered with them as well. To my disappointment they were just on the top. We also eat dinner one night really enjoyed the combo plater 2, my wife loved their chicken taco's and our friends enjoyed the shrimp tacos. Prices well below the going rates at the near by resort. Worth the short walk!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

I went here three mornings in a row. Great American and Mexican breakfast. Love the Bagels too. Good coffee and fantastic service. A little weird eating in the mall, but what the heck it was really good food.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

We stopped for lunch and my daughter was pleased to see "all day breakfast". Great selection of pancakes and fruit! My husband and I ate quesidillas and fajitas. Food was great and the service was fantastic. Prices were quite fair.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Great, small eating establishment on the 2nd floor of the local mall. Very good for breakfast. Good menu and moderate prices with GREAT service!

Reviewed 31 March 2017

we were always treated with a warm smile & great meals&service.the meal prices were very reasonable.even with all the tables full they found us a table inside. next time in pv we will surely return to the moonstar.