We booked this vacation on an auction website, with glowing reviews, and we were exremely satisfied with our stay. This property is not on the beach, however they have everything else and more. The food was the best we've ever had in an all-inclusive stay, very fresh, healthy and uniquely creative. I loved the classes that were offered, and partook in many of them, from yoga, salsa dance to meditation. The oversized infinity pools were clean, we appreciated the adults only pool, and the beds pool side were very comfortable. What we enjoyed most was the service. Because it is a boutique property, we felt very comfortable and the employees remembered our names and our ususal drinks. On our last night the chef came to meet us personaly and created some delicious dishes that were not on the menu just for us.
The only fault, which we were not affected by, is the beach area that the guests can visit. We will definately be staying at this property again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taheima Wellness Resort & Spa Hideaway Retreat Defines a Holiday Experience With a Meaning and Purpose for Body, Mind and Soul. Taheima, located within 10 minutes of Puerto Vallarta International Airport, offers convenience and ease-of-access, all within its own tropical oasis. Taheima offers its own landscaped lagoons and Infinity swimming pools, beach club, Taheima artfully unites shelter with nature within a tropical environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Taheima Wellness Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taheima Wellness Resort And Spa
- Taheima Wellness Hotel Nuevo Vallarta