All reviews paradise village unit pools resort vrbo condominium tigre canadian pv canada
Reviewed 9 April 2011

Just came back from a week's stay at Taheima. Myself and a friend were down in Nuevo Vallerta to play golf. Our accommodation in a 2 bedroom unit was fantastic. The food; gastronomic and the service level; exceptional. The resort has 2 infinity pools, huge state of the art gym and yoga center. Golf courses (El Tigre + Vista Vallerta + Punta Mita) are world class championship courses well worth the trip. The weather was perfect throughout the week (sunny - 28 C.). Been traveling the world for the past 25 years and this was one of my best trip ever. A must.... Stephen from Montreal

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank Evensteven2929
Reviewed 30 March 2011

I spent the last week in a Mexican paradise--the new Taheima Wellness Resort in Puerto Vallarta--teaching a writers retreat sponsored by Berkeley. Twelve students from 25-75, all motivated to write when they weren't lolling in the continuous 80 degree weather. Taheima is only a year and a half old, but with Michel Gaucher and his fiancé Maria Gonzalez as the lively hosts, it very quickly developed into the embrace of a family. The "Wellness resort" concept is new and we all found it to be a painless way to loose weight, dining on the chef's menu of fresh-out-of-the-gulf fish accompanied by fresh vegetables and fruit and a few yummy desserts. Mornings started with yoga or Pilates. Nothing else to compete with the fabulous warm and cool pools and constant sun--except for our twice a day writing sessions. I can't recommend Taheima highly enough and I hope we'll have a larger group of students for our Writing Retreat next March.

1  Thank gailsheehy
Reviewed 28 March 2011

Tahima was one of the best vacations I have ever had. Tahima is great because it is only 15 minutes from the airport and really close to other places as well, like the beach club, the sports center, resturants and many more. If you are looking for a place to stay during march break or christmas break then go to Taheima wellness resort and spa.

• Stayed: March 2011
3  Thank DylanC14
Reviewed 24 March 2011

Only 12 mins from the airport in Puerto Vallarta. Walked into the lobby at Taheima and immediately felt refreshed. Staff was very attentive and helpful. Beautiful and spacious accommodations with fantastic pools and wellness activities. Spa was great - Ramona gives the most amazing massage and Jennifer does a fabulous mani-pedi. The chef really does an amazing job in creating some fantastic dishes - all of which I suggest you sample.
The beach club, sports center and golf at El Tigre and Flamingo courses were really exceptional. Extra activities that our family enjoyed were ziplines on the longest lines in Mexico and scuba diving lessons at a nearby hotel. My husband had a few business meetings and conference calls in the well equiped conference center. We all loved it and can't wait to go back.

1  Thank BoomToronto
Reviewed 23 March 2011

The Taheima experience was fantasic! The staff was friendly, attentive, and caring for my family and I. The location is perfectly situated for all kinds of fun activities. And I must say that the pool is the nicest I've ever encountered. From what I saw Taheima was flawless. FABULOUS VACATION THERE!

1  Thank Verden16