All reviews hotel is located sofa bed great hotel mall updating
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Araceli A, Gerente at Wyndham Garden Leon Centro Max, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Location of the hotel is good. There are plenty of restaurants and eating joints nearby. Rooms are too big and very spacious. There is even a swimming pool and gym. Wifi is free. Breakfast is good too but could definitely be improved for vegetarians and vegans. Staff is helpful and courteous. Room had everything (including a small refrigerator) i needed for a very comfortable stay. Overall a very nice stay.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank accessparul
Araceli A, Gerente at Wyndham Garden Leon Centro Max, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Thank you very much for your comments, we hope to return soon to your home!

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Good location, just beside Centro Max mall.
With a supermarket near by and lots of restaurants in the area.

Accessible to public transportation and also for Uber.

Rooms are nice, they have a small living room, they have a minifridge and the bed is separated from the living room area, I got a king size bed and it was very comfortable, 2 TV's in the room.

AC working properly with no complains :) The bathroom is very spacious, good pressure and hot water available.

They have an outdoor pool on site, I did not have a chance to visit it but it looked very nice. They also have a small gym on site, not too fancy but nice for a quick work out.

The restaurant provides free hot buffet breakfast, it was pretty good! Nothing fancy, but it was tasty.

The service of the staff was pretty good, my only complain would be that to be honest the fee for the late check out is quite high, but that is non of their fault.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank PatricioGutierrez
Araceli A, Gerente at Wyndham Garden Leon Centro Max, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Thank you very much for your comments and suggestions, we hope to return soon to your home.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Centrally located near transportation, shopping center, theatres, and a casino. We didn't rent a car (no need to) and the Organ took us to everywhere. Public transportation was within walking distance.
Hotel was clean and crisp, the personnel were courteos and helpful. I highly recommend this hotel it has everything around it.
Will I go back? Yes indeed!

Room tip: Ask for the Jr. Suite
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aguileras
Araceli A, Gerente at Wyndham Garden Leon Centro Max, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Good afternoon, we thank you very much for your comments, come back soon to your home,
Count on me!!

Reviewed 6 December 2016

My husband and I stayed for 4 nights. Our overall experience was good. The location was great and close to where my husband family lives. The staff was nice and helpful.
Only problem is I am an employee of Wyndham and I was not able to get my employee rate at this hotel at the time I stayed. Otherwise it served its purpose for us.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kim L
Araceli A, Gerente at Wyndham Garden Leon Centro Max, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Thank you for your comments, they are very important to us, we hope to return soon to your home. I commented that to obtain your employee rate, you must access MY PORTAL so that according to the policy you can confirm your rate.