All reviews i highly recommend this hotel marriott standards outstanding service go the extra mile frequent traveler japanese menu many choices stayed here for one night upon check business trip breakfast buffet room service is plaza mayor guanajuato bests shopping thermostat
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed 1 night last week due to a wedding happening on the weekend. The hotel itself is very nice , however it can be slightly confusing as it is "mixed" with the polyforum.. so if you arrive by car you have to park in the polyforum parking place. I got a room in level 9 which was very nice and clean. I didn't not try the restaurant/ bar but I did have a look at the menu which seemed reasonably priced. To sum up, very nicely located (1 min to the soccer stadium) , ok pool, nice staff.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
TaniaHeinze, Gerente at Courtyard by Marriott Leon at The Poliforum, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Dear Jose Z.

Thank you for your comments, we are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Leon. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.
we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Leon.

Greetings!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

... which is good. Here you will have certain quality standard.
It's starting to feel the years, but is not bad yet.
Good gym. Good WiFi. Avg breakfast.
If you want a commercial invoice for your stay or any consumption, better push them hard, they will send you will receive on your email but not pretty true.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
TaniaHeinze, Gerente at Courtyard by Marriott Leon at The Poliforum, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Ruben.

Thank you for your comments, we are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Leon, we will share your comments with our team. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

Gratefully,

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel it’s very nice and clean. All the employers are super attentive and gave us an excellent customer service. I will definitely stay in that hotel on my next trip to Guanajuato.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Araceligomez96.

What a great and detailed description of your hotel experience! We thank you very much for your kindness and please be certain we will share your review with our hotel staff, they will be delighted to hear your opinion about our service. We hope that you will come and visit again sometime soon! Gratefully,

Reviewed 23 April 2018

The rooms and the lobby were great. It is a little strange that the lobby is on the second floor. This is for safety I think. The staff take very good care of you. I asked to be higher and they had no problem giving me a higher room. All were friendly. The food in the lobby eatery was great as well. I had breakfasts and a super Burrito there.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 20 February 2018

I had stayed couple of weeks this year for business travel; both stays I had been impressed with the cleanliness of the property, modern rooms and great service. During my 2nd stay, I was upgraded to a suit; it was excellent!. Breakfast buffet has a grate variety of delicious options. I was surprised thy had Japanese style breakfast options. if you don't feel like eating from the options, you can order eggs any style you want at no additional cost. Also, they offered a "boxed lunch" and couple of water bottles to go at no additional cost. I fully recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are very quiet... all have city view.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business