See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 April 2016

Great place to stay. The rooms were very clean and modern. I enjoyed the stay.
The complimentary breakfast was very good. Much better than I expected. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Leon.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

This is how a modern hotel should look. From the charcoal gray tiles in the shower to the Corian counter and water-saver toilet, the bathroom is in tune with the times. The room has crisp, clean lines with details such as outlets for USB and network cables. 2 sets! The beds are comfortable. The only negative was the crowded breakfast area. That did not surprise me as breakfast is included. Courteous, professional staff complete the picture.

Location next to a strip mall with a Mega, OfficeMax, California, Starbucks, etc. is practical.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
marlen c, Guest Relations Manager at City Express Leon, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2015

Dear FRCOCHM,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your last trip to Leon, pleased to hear how all staff and the hotel made a lasting impression.

We look forward to your next visit.

Kind regards

Reviewed 10 July 2015

I stayed just one night on a business trip. The hotel is in the Conference Center district, surrounded by at least ten other hotels, malls and restaurants. The first surprise was with the staff at the reception area. Very friendly, they answered all my questions and solved the few personal petitions I made... with a big smile and "there is no problem" attitude. The rooms have been renovated recently. (The hotel is 10 years old). The bed was perfect and so the very ergonomic seat where I sat to do some work. It provides all the comfort you need. The included breakfast next morning was better than expected.

Room tip: Ask for the renewed rooms. Not all yet, it seems
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Mysteryshoper
marlen c, Guest Relations Manager at City Express Leon, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2015

Dear Guest
Thank you for contacting City Express Hotels, for us it was a pleasure to make you feel like home and live the experience to stay with us.
It is pleasurable to know that the hotel accomplished with your High expectative.
Thank you for your comments and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel wasn't to American standards. The beds are hard and the bathroom counter space was limited. If you are a guy, it may be rough. Room service never deliver food order. I had to remind them and pick up in the lobby. Truly disappointed.

Date of stay: August 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Josephin
Marlen C, Guest Relations Manager at City Express Leon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Dear guest,

We appreciate the valuable feedback that you have sent us, talking about the inconveniences with the service.

We said goodbye but not before thanking confidence because these comments make us our opportunity areas where we will continue working.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

I stayed one night at this hotel a few weeks ago. The place is really nice. The room does not have heat. The bed only has thin sheets and bed spread. It was 63F or 17C in my room when i woke up. I know the area is normally warm but thats to cold for this skinny guy. The noise from traffic was a little loud but seems to be better after 11pm. Overall a good place to stay when the weather is warmer. Breakfast in the morning was good. Took shuttle to airport with no problems.

Room tip: Choose a room on the back side to help with noise.
Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Marlen C, Guest Relations Manager at City Express Leon, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks for contact us we are thanks for your comments and its plased to know that the Hotel City Express Leon did with your expectatives of comfort and service and make you very comfortable

Looking foward for your next visit soon