“Amazing Ocean Views”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Edie C
“Amazing Ocean Views”
Reviewed 27 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Beautiful Beach just a few steps away, amazing views from 2nd fl balcony. House very large & spacious, comfortable beds, big closets to store your stuff, AC in bedrooms cool. Had issues keeping a Wi-Fi connection. Kitchen well stocked, but a little warm at times when cooking, (considering it was June), another ceiling fan in kitchen area would've been perfect.Outdoor gas grill was great. Used fire pit to make smores one night under the stars. Owner/Leo friendly, came by a couple times to check if we needed anything. All in all, a pleasant & fun stay.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Shelly T
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 8 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Views are breath taking! Sound of the ocean while sleeping was amazing. House was awesome with plenty of room.

blasa Z
El Paso, Texas
“Excellent”
Reviewed 24 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Everything was excellent. I will definitely come back. Beautiful ocean view. Everything was great.love it !!

Russell S...
“Nice pet friendly beach condo”
Reviewed 5 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

We really enjoyed our time here. Great neighbors and very friendly to the dogs. We had a minor hiccup with hot water which was fixed immediately and unfortunately the blender did not work but again taken care of. The owners were very nice. We would use again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Relax5222...
“What you see is Not what you get.”
Reviewed 17 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

We arrived late, 3/18/17 around 8 pm, after a long 11 hour drive from Albuquerque, New Mexico. As soon as we got there, we tried to park our vehicle in the garage for security but the overhead door was rusted shut so couldn’t. We let that go. We proceed to unpack all of our stuff we packed for a five day stay (including all food) and pretty quickly notice that the place wasn’t very clean but proceeded to unload anyways. After unloading, my teenage son goes to use the restroom. He was grossed out to find poop in the bottom of the toilet. He called our attention to this, so then we really began to notice how overall filfthy and disgusting the place was all over. After looking it over, we concluded that the only “cleaning” done was emptying of the previous guest’s trash. ALL of the toilets were filfthy with poop. Aside from this un-hygienic stuff, one bathroom was covered in dirt and its shower bottom covered in sand. The steel refrigerator had grime and handprints all over the front of it, same for dishwasher. All of the window blinds were bunched up and wouldn’t open or close properly, making privacy or blocking of sunlight in order to sleep in late (like people do on vacation) impossible. Windows and sliding doors were also covered in handprints and grime, negating any idea of enjoying the view. Last but definitely not least, the master bathroom had a sagging ceiling with mold growing on it where an ongoing leak had never been fixed.

Secondarily, the furnishings/lack of were terrible. The sofa and chairs in the living room were stained and faded out making us not want to touch them, let alone actually sit and relax in them. The television was tiny and stupid. It is a total understatement to say that the interior of this place was COMPLETELY mis-represented on the trip advisor website. The outdoor furniture that you would naturally expect to be able to sit out on and enjoy the ocean was literally rusted through and stacked up in corners.

Our text messages to the owner that same night per her instructions on a sheet of paper she stuck to the fridge were completely unanswered not only that night but the entire five days we were in Mexico. We were literally ignored despite sending her pictures of her disgusting property with commentary. We resolved that night to sleep there only because it was dark already and had safety concerns driving around Mexico searching for other accomodations on Spring Break, no less. Fortunately I guess for us, we had the means to book another hotel and that’s what we did the next morning. We also called Trip Advisor, finally getting through to a live person, and he instructed us to contact the owner in an attempt to resolve, which we had done, and he took notes at the time that she was unresponsive to us, logged our complaint, told us that she was also unresponsive to Trip Advisor (!) and assured us that our payment to her was (rightfully) being held back. It is important to note here that we followed Trip Advisor’s instructions on this matter from start to finish.

In the end, and after having to re-pack ALL of our stuff, we had a great time staying at an actual vacation property, but again, we do absolutely expect a full refund of what we paid for this scam considering that: 1.) we derived absolutely no value from this experience, 2.) the property was unclean and un-hygienic, 3.) the property was completely mis-represented on your website which is what we use to decide off of, and 4.) this absentee owner opted to completely ignore our valid concerns, acting in bad faith.
The only positive experience that we had was dealing with Trip Advisor. In the end, we received a full refund. We will book with Trip Advisor again. By the way, we ended up staying at Los Palomas Resort and had a great time!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
6 May 2017
HI Yvonne, ( I am assuming this is you)... I have tried to get in touch with you I got your phone # from Trip Advisor, and called you 3 times with no response. Additionally I sent you a message through the trip advisor site, again, with no response. I apologized, and will again for the experience you had. I received the pictures from trip advisor sent by you and here are my thoughts... I wasn't there so I couldn't verify everything, but, I will try to address the issues you faced. As for the ceiling in the master we had some workers ready to fix it. There was no mold, and it wasn't leaking. It had a leak previously and was quickly addressed to ensure it wouldn't happen again until we could get in there to completely fix it. I understand it was dusty and that was our fault, there was a mix up with the days that you were going down and even though it was cleaned after the previous tenants left my dad was having it freshly cleaned right before your family got there and thought you were coming in the next day. So again, that was miscommunication on our side, and i do sincerely apologize for that. The windows get super dirty very fast because of the salt water and sand so even though we clean them consistently if just a few days go by they get dirty almost instantly. As for some of the rust on the garage door, again, our homes are on the beach so salt water and sand eat through everything, however, the doors all open and close just fine. I'm not sure why you couldn't get it open.
if I had known there was an issue, my dad was right down the beach and ready to assist. I didn't get anything from you while you were there. The only way I found out was when I got an email from trip advisor the next day and when I sent my dad over there you were already gone.
I would have done whatever I could have to make things right with you. These are our beautiful homes that we take great pride in and are in no way a scam of any kind.
I am sorry you feel so strongly, I am sorry you felt you had to leave. While the resorts are nice, you just don't get the same experience on our private beach.
As I would have shared with you had I been able to get a hold of you, I would like for you and your family to enjoy our home the way we do. I stand by our homes and if you would like to go, it'll be on me. Again, I hope you take me up on my offer I think you would be surprisingly pleased. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Janette
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing