Great. Cant use fan in bedroom with light off and no wash cloths or hand towels. 2 pods laundry soap and dishwAsher soap not enough. Otherwise famtastic
Hotel location was great, right by the ocean. We enjoyed beach. Rooms were clean and the view was auesom.
Our condo was great it was everything that we expected and more Very comfortable and everything we needed was there
Very nice had great time. Twin beds short. Furnishings very nice. Sand could be softer. Jacuzzi doesnt work very well but still relaxing. Pool not heated unable to use. Beautiful view
1. Lovely location with AMAZING views from 2 balconies and 4 windows. Breathtaking.
2. Walking distance to the beach, all but 1 great staff, helpful and friendly staff at the desk and at the gate.
3. Felt safe and secure.
4. Lovely tile.
5. Easy to book, pay, locate, and check in/out.
6. Nice kitchen (quirky appliances but great once deciphered). Very good being able to cook the fresh seafood from the fish market and other finds.
7. Great location - close to restaurants, some shopping, and 2 great fruit drink stands.
8. We were there over New Year's and staff made an effort to make sure we had everything we needed during the times the office was closed (extra towels and soaps). Very nice.
1. Owner should have contacted us that the hot tub (primary reason we chose this rather than another rental) doesn't work. Neither does the jetted tub. Staff shared that the hot tub had been broken "For a very long time" and we booked (and prepaid) almost a year in advance. We should have been contacted and offered to switch or to have some compensation (a bottle of wine or a coupon for coffee - some attempt).
2. None of the pools are heated - only the one hot tub and that is not very hot. We attempted to take my 5 year-old swimming in the pool on a warmER day, but the water was colder than the air. Tried to let her warmed back up in the hot tub (really just a warm tub) and security was there in 4 minutes saying that she couldn't be in there (which I get because it's a rule) but then telling me (her mother) that "It's not good for her anyway." The hot tub was nowhere near hot enough to deregulate her temperature, she was in for a few minutes to warm up after being cold in the pool (much more of a stress on a system than a warm bath), and in any case that man should NEVER presume to tell a mother/father what is or isn't good for their child. Hot tubs and kids not being a good mix is an exaggeration based on small bodies (regardless of their age) being in water too hot OR too cold for too long. Seriously exaggerated. SO - tell me it's a rule, but then shrug and leave. We were out of the hot tub (exited when the height restriction was pointed out) before he told me the rest of his opinion. Pools at the next door hotel are heated.
3. Wifi pretty poor on the 5th floor and in any wind at all. We rarely got connection outside the lobby.
4. Friday night is apparently live band night across the street and it is VERYLOUD rather late for families. The rooms on the street side of the condo were intolerably loud and we all had trouble getting to sleep. It was actually louder the Friday night than it was on New Years' Eve! Oh, and the lady/band (who shall remain nameless) should not have been singing half of the songs she attempted. Really bad. (Not the owner's fault but worth noting).
We would rent again but would put the no-sleep Friday at the beginning (rather than the end) of the trip, I would put my daughter in tall swmmie shoes (lifts?) so she can get in the only water warm enough to get in (or also get a day at the neighboring hotel with the heated pool but not as nice as the condo).
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|