See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

A few minutes from the airport I found this hotel very comfortable for business trips, the rooms are clean and spacious.

The personnel were very polite and helpful.

The only thing I was not able to try was the breakfast because of my tight schedule.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Claudia S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hermosillo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2016

Dear guest is a pleasure to read your comments about us, I hope you come back soon and enjoy complimentary breakfast, we know that you will love it. Best regards, General Manager.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

We have stayed here two or three times and found this very modern mid-range hotel to be very comfortable . They are pretty near the airport and cater to business clients but we having traveled by car for thousands of miles and stayed in many old haciendas and boutigue hotels appreciate the modern amenties. A good night's sleep goes a long way.

Room Tip: We did OK on the 2nd floor
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Claudia S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hermosillo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2016

Dear guest thank you for your good comments, is really good see that we covered your expectations, we want you to love your stay at all times so we always focus to have first class facilities and excellent service. We hope to have it soon with us in this your hotel. Sincerely, General Manager.

Reviewed 26 December 2015

What can you say? New hotel close to downtown Hermosillo and just a few minutes to airport. Hotel looks really modern and sleek. Rooms are specious and quiet. Bed is comfortable. So you can have really good night sleep if that is what you are looking for. I had a dinner and breakfast in the restaurant, the food was really really good. I was actually surprised the quality of the food here, not your typical Holiday Inn food. Service was also excellent, even thou my Spanish is not very good I managed. There was always somebody with good English skills to help. If I would be looking hotel in Hermosillo this would be the place. Can fully recommend.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Claudia S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hermosillo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2015

Dear guest, we are pleased to offer you our services, thanks for the time of your evaluation and for let us know all your experience with us, it motivates us to continue working hard to maintain good service to you our guests. We hope to have you with us again soon. Best Regards, General Manager.

Reviewed 18 November 2015

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express during recent business trip to Hermosillo. Not too many options in the area, so In gave this a try. This was my first stay at a Holiday Inn Express, so I guess I wasn't sure what to expect. While the hotel was new, I was surprised to find out that the property did not have a bar/lounge or a restaurant. Being in an industrial location, there were limited options for the evening. I guess if you don't mind venturing out, this location might work just fine.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Claudia S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hermosillo, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2015

Dear Guest, thanks for you comment and for your time to describe us. We are Express we don’t have restaurants in the hotel but we have several restaurant around us, which ones can bring to you the food at your room. I’m sorry for not meet your expectations. We appreciate your understanding and hope to have you back, Sincerely General Manager.

Reviewed 3 June 2015

Stayed here early May, it was a very new and nice hotel near the airport. Rooms were really comfortable, breakfast was very good too, there are several restaurants and stores near by. Recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Claudia S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hermosillo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2015

For us it is a pleasure to offer our services. Being our main commitment and motivation that your stay enjoyable, productive and memorable. Thank you for staying with us.