See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

April 24th, Actually Im staying at the hotel and i must say this is not what i expect from Fiesta Inn, neither what they have all around Mexico, this is one of the Hotels i always choose for business and when i travel for pleasure.

When i registered it was obvious they were having a rough day because they did everything just to get me out of there as soon as possible, it was not welcoming.

Well today i left the room 8am and comeback by 5pm... well I think they were very busy, because none cleaned my room. I called the front desk and the lady that asked again did everything but help, I asked what was the problem why my room was not done.... her answer.... i don't know, anything else i can help you with? I said i don't need you to clean right now because i have to do work Im just telling you how it is... her answer again... ill send someone right away and hang up, did you notice that I clearly said i don't need you to clean now?...

A few minutes after, the cleaning lady showed up, she opened the door, she never knock once she saw me i just asked if she could just please change the towels and that was it, she did it and again in a rush leaved the room without a word.

I found out i need to stay one more night, so i went down to the front desk, i asked if i needed to do anything and if they have availability, the girl at the front desk went to check my payment and that was it she said ... nah its covered we will charge it to your credit card... so i guess tomorrow I'll have to go and ask someone else to check my card for the room and see if he or she is interested in me and not on the payment.

This is not the Fiesta Inn i know all over Mexico, and I'm very pleased when i stay at one of their hotels, so im so sorry this hotel in particular and their staff are not up to their standards, but someone at the brand should check on this people.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Diego B, Gerente at Fiesta Inn Hermosillo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Dear Guest.-

Appreciate much that has been taken a little of your valuable time to answer our survey, likewise, be you sure that I shall give him the importance that it deserves its observation, please accept our apologies.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Spent 2 nights at the Fiesta Inn. Nice open plan hotel with spacious rooms. Wifi was good and the laundry service was efficient. Had a balcony room looking over the car park. Breakfast food and staff were exceptional. Recommended

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Diego B, Gerente at Fiesta Inn Hermosillo, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Dear Guest.-

Is of great value to us feed back on his experience in his last visit to this home Fiesta Inn Hermosillo, especially knowing that we achieve it is past a few days rest between us, I hope that someday you might turn to the experience of this property, we send you a friendly greeting and we look to their significant orders.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

the facilities are not being updated, fixed or repaired and the company leadership is living off of depreciation of the asset instead of reinvestment. The staff try to make the best of it but are not able to and tell you of their frustration also. Clearly the company leadership is out of touch and just looking to improve the month end financial statements while ignoring the future revenue stream...no customer focus much less the old personalization that Fiesta Inn was known for

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Diego B, Gerente at Fiesta Inn Hermosillo, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Great place for the price. Beds and pillows could use a little improvement, but over all I will use this as my regular stay when in Hermosillo. staff was great. I had my work pick up full of merchandise and was very concern the staff allowed me to park in front of the hotel which was always in view of the security personnel this earned my respect and business. Thank you to them.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Diego B, Gerente at Fiesta Inn Hermosillo, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

Dear Guest.-

Is of great value to us feed back on his experience in his last visit to this home Fiesta Americana Hermosillo, especially knowing that we achieve it is past a few days rest between us, I hope that someday you might turn to the experience of this property, we send you a friendly greeting and we look to their significant orders.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

We had a nice stay at this hotel and enjoyed buffet breakfast in the morning. All of the staff were very welcoming and accommodating. I have been to other FI properties that were better maintained. I thought while the buffet was good and all the fresh fruits were great a few breakfast staples that I would expect to see in Mexico were missing from the offering. All and all a safe choice for a clean comfortable place to stay with good service from the staff.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Diego B, Gerente at Fiesta Inn Hermosillo, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Dear Guest.-

Is of great value to us feed back on his experience in his last visit to this home Fiesta Americana Inn, especially knowing that we achieve it is past a few days rest between us, I hope that someday you might turn to the experience of this property, we send you a friendly greeting and we look to their significant orders.