See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed as a family for 2 nights in Villeneuve using 2 rooms.

The rooms were clean with all basic amenities although some spare pillows would have been useful

The staff were friendly and helpful despite our lack of Italian language skills.

The restaurant served a simple breakfast of local breads, tinned fruit, yoghurts etc and offered bacon and scrambled eggs.

A good value, basic hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

For sure this a place I won't forget. It's a quite solution, strategically collocated near the major attractions of Valle d'Aosta (Pre Saint Didier, Aosta, Bard, etc.).
They hosted me for a night but I didn't have dinner so I can't pronunce myself about the food quality. Instead I had breakfast and yes this is good but it's fundamentally a typical Italian breakfast: fruit juices, coffee, cappuccino and various sweets like croissants, crostate, pies, etc. so don't expect to find eggs and bacon or something else like that .
What I want to stress is the cordiality and kindness of the staff. They helped me to make my stay there unforgettable because they contributed to realize a surprise for my girlfriend and for this I really want to thank them.
Briefly, if you want a smart stay, particularly good for quality-price ratio, you've gotta give it a try!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2015

This Hotel has had new adjustable heating put in in each room and reliable hot water in each shower, which has made a great difference to the comfort of our stay. The evening meals also have improved, especially the starter pasta courses and their soups are delicious.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2014

We arrived in the early evening without a reservation, the staff was friendly and helpul from the start. We got a very confortable room, clean and spacious. Only problem is that the hotel is located on the main street, which has quite a lot of traffic (many tourist buses!), so it is quite noisy from early in the morning.
Nice and very clean Bathroom, with all you need.
Good breakfast!

Room Tip: Noise from traffic early in the morning, so be prepared to close the window if you want to sleep longer in the morning.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Stayed here with 45 students on an Easter ski trip with Interski. We had the entire hotel to ourselves. The staff and food were very good, real authentic Italian family feel and enjoyed the fact that very little English was spoken. Hope to go back there again next year. Loved it!

Room Tip: wifi is better closer to dining hall
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business