honestly this has been the best vacation ever. At first i was a little scared to go to Mexico there has been many theft incidents but this hotel has top notch security. The hotel is located in a private complex around it is another hotel and the rest are private residents. these people are millionaires coming down to there villas from Canada or America to beat the winter blues. The resort was really beautiful service was excellent food is amazing Mikados is a must !!! The beach was not the best ive been to but great for snorkeling and if you are going to swim in the ocean make sure you buy water shoes the beach is pretty rocky. the rooms are nice. the workers there are great you dont see them asking you for tips (like in cuba) they are real hard workers. over all i am definetly coming back. i also met a lady on the resort with her husband she said they were here for the 6TH time !!! CATALONIA YUCATAN IS A MUST !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Catalonia Yucatan Beach Resort & Spa is located in the heart of the Riviera Maya, on the private estate of Puerto Aventuras. Located on the beautiful Mexican Caribbean coast, this resort is directly on the beach and offers a comfortable and peaceful atmosphere, perfect for a relaxing break. This mystical area boasts many Mayan archaeological ruins that include Chichen Itza, Tulum and Tikal as well as the natural attractions of Xel-Ha, Cozumel and Xcaret. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Catalonia Yucatan Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Yucatan Beach Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Catalonia Yucatan Beach Puerto Aventuras, Riviera Maya, Mexico