This place is awesome. Our only complaint was the topless beach. Topless is permitted on the beach which we didn't like, especially because we had young children with us. If they would designate a section for topless, we would definately go back.
Awesome beach - need water shoes. Great snorkeling just off beach. Food was great. Awesome location. We rented a car (highly recommend) and went to Tulum, Playa Del Carmen, and Coba (26 miles inland from Tulum - I recommend going to all these places.
Hotel is great, and good value. We've stayed at Club Maeva Tulum and at the Melia in Cabo. Club Maeva has best beach, but Catalonia has better pools and more restaurants. Overall we liked the Catalonia, especially if traveling with children.
Feel free to write me if you have any questions: email@example.com
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Sea's turquoise waters can be seen from this hotel-paradise. Come and get ready to spend some unforgettable days in the heart of the Mayan Riviera, surrounded by marvelous landscapes and seductive, white sand beaches. The hotel is located in the wonderful Puerto Aventuras development. This is a tourist development which boasts a marina for yachts, a golf course, restaurants and dolphin tanks, all within easy reach of the main Mayan Riviera attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Catalonia Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
- Catalonia Hotel Mexico
- Catalonia Rivera Maya
- Riviera Maya Catalonia
- Hotel Catalonia Riviera Maya
- Catalonia Riveria Maya
- Catalonia Riviera Maya Resort
- Catalonia Riviera Maya All Inclusive
- Catalonia Mexico