Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
moniquemd
Reviewed 3 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

We stayed as a group of 16 of family and friends. The food was EXCELLENT! The staff and facilities were great. I enjoyed myself and a had very relaxing stay. Highly recommend!!

13 Sep 2018
Dear Monique,
Your words to describe our property are wonderful and we truly appreciate them.
We will be happy to have you as our family and friends again, please contact us to ensure that we provide you with the best travel experience.
Thank you so much.

Riviera Maya Haciendas
kcarrasqu...
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed 10 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

We stayed here for a family and friends summer vacations. This was our second time in Mexico and the 1st time we stayed at a resort. This was such a unique experience because the attention and the service was outstanding. Our chef Esmeralda cooked the best food, very delicious and flavorful. The concierge Jorge and Cesar were very nice and attentive always making sure we stayed hydrated. LOL! I also liked that everything was within a short drive inside the Puerto Aventuras Community, you could find anything from food and entertainment to pharmacy. I would definitely will be returning to this property. Thanks to Mimi for always making sure we were good and had no complaints. I also loved that the beach and the pool were inside the property they kids had a great time and we didn't have to worry since they were always within sight.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
13 Jul 2018
Thank you for sharing the fantastic vacation time that you had at our Hacienda Del Mar. Your words to describe our property are wonderful and we truly appreciate them! Thank you so much, every 5 stars review means a lot to us.
I wish you the very best.

Riviera Maya Haciendas
Tara B
“Unforgettable Corporate Retreat”
Reviewed 27 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

The Hacienda Del Mar and its staff provided me and 23 of my colleagues with an amazing corporate retreat experience.

The staff were exceptional. They were over-the-top accommodating, professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. They really made the experience outstanding.

Mimi was gracious, helpful, super quick to respond and she ensured that everything was perfectly organized.

Caesar, and Jorge provided stellar, personal service - they also make the best margaritas

Esme, Pino and Austin cooked us incredible meals, and even did a cooking lesson to show us how to make some of their delicious carnitas, tres de leche cake, empanadas and salsas.

The building and grounds are immaculately maintained and beautiful. The property is even better than the pictures. We loved the pool and the game room, we enjoyed lounging, paddle boarding, kayaking and private yoga classes. The suites were spotlessly cleaned every day and super comfortable.

While you feel you're in a private paradise, you are just short walk away from shops, restaurants, and activities.

This is a beautiful property, but it really is the people that make it special. We would love to come back and we highly recommend the Hacienda del Mar.

Tara

29 Jun 2018
A million thanks for your beautiful feedback! Every 5 stars review means a lot to us. I'm delighted to know that you enjoyed your visit with us. Thank you so much for your many kind comments about our Staff, Menus, the property, the game room, the pool...
I wish you the very best Tara.
Riviera Maya Haciendas.
ritaleeto...
Los Banos, California
Reviewed 21 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Our group of 21 adults stayed at Hacienda Del Mar the first week of May. The villa and views were superb. However, I think the staff makes all the difference when staying at a villa and the staff there was UNBELIEVABLE! Esmeralda, the chef, was incredible. She knew what we wanted to eat before we did and the food was to die for! Our bartenders Caesar and Jorge were an absolute delight. They treated each and every one of us like kings and queens. Such great guys with SO MUCH personality. The concierge, Mimi, is so on top of EVERYTHING! They have a real jewel there. She could not have been more helpful and accommodating. Such a lovely person. I would work with her again ANYTIME! Thanks for a great vacation we will not forget!

7 Jun 2018
A million thanks for your beautiful feedback. Every 5 stars review means a lot to us. I'm delighted to know that you enjoyed your visit with us! Thank you so much for your kind comments about our staff.
I wish you the very best.
Riviera Maya Haciendas.
linda f
baltimore
“Absolutely Awesome”
Reviewed 17 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This was my firstr trip to Mexico. It was for my daughters wedding. In all we had about 44 people. 2 villas were reserved. From the time we arrived we were treated so graciously. The villa was stunning. The grounds and rooms are beautiful, clean and filled with the culture of Mexico. Above all the staff was excellent. Breakfast, lunch and dinner was delicious. We could order special meals if desired. Our concierge Mimi went above and beyond the entire time. She put together a boat excursion at the last minute! We had a wonderful time at sea. I am looking forward to my next trip to Mexico. Thanks to all.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
19 May 2018
Dear Linda, we are delighted that you, your family and guests had such a wonderful time! Congratulations to the Bride and Groom! We wish them the very best! Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you next time!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing