I'll make this one short and sweet :) I went to the Aventura Spa Palace Resort in January with a group of about 300 people for "The Great Escape." It's a group vacation that features country music stars each year that Fox World Travel plans. This year Neal McCoy, Phil Vassar and Jason Michael Carroll joined us and put on private concerts, autograph sessions, joined us in the pool, etc.. Talk about the trip of a lifetime! I'm still raving about it. The convention center in between the Aventura Spa Palace and the Cove Palace was just perfect for these concerts, although we would have loved to be outside had the weather cooperated! Overall the vacation was an ultimate blast. This resort was very well kept. It is very large and spread out, especially when you consider you can go to the Cove or the Spa side as adults, but overall I loved the layout. The pool areas was right in the middle and it was large enough, that you could be relaxing quietly in one area reading a book, but could still feel like you were a part of the activities going on across the way with the Entertainment staff (just in case you wanted to all of a sudden join in :).
While this resort is not in an area with beaches and doesn't have any strip of beach to casually walk along, you cannot beat the natural beauty of it. The palapas at sunrise, the bright blue lagoon, the natural landscaping, AH, simply breathtaking. The grounds were so well kept. I was impressed. Dining was very good. My favorites were the Italian Restaurant, Steak Restaurant on Cove side and the breakfast buffet. Made to order omelets every morning. It was slower service for the ala carte dining, but hey, you're on vacation. I went to the the buffet for dinner one night on the Cove side, and it was YUMMY! Steak and made to order pizza, shrimp, etc. Room service was quick.
The SPA services were very good, and the perks of the $1500 resort credit couldn't be beat. Talk about a great chance to pamper yourself! You could even use part of the credit for swimming with the dolphins, which is normally one of the most expensive excursions in the area. Sweet perk.
All in all I just LOVED this resort. It's turning into the Hard Rock Riviera Maya soon and I think it will provide a unique vacation experience in Riviera Maya. I would recommend this resort to my friends looking for a quiet, relaxing getaway in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and Prestigia so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico