“A superb breakfast with a breathtaking view!”

Marina Ixtapa Golf Course Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 128 Restaurants in Ixtapa
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Located in the Clubhouse of the Marina Ixtapa Golf Club and Marina. Specializing in economic, authentic Mexican cuisine. open from 7 am until 3 pm everyday.
Reviewed 21 March 2013

First thing's first... the view from our table was incredible!! Overlooking the canal and golf course, hearing birds sing and mountains in the background.
Exceptional service and the food was just lovely! The fruit plate was *amazing*! So fresh, ripe and a great selection of bananas, prunes, cantelope, papaya (best ever!), lime, and pineapple.
The bottomless coffee was excellent and the huervos rancheros was great! The hot sauce had the right bite to it (not overpowering).
Breakfast was 65pesos before tip. Great deal.
The building architecture was beautiful and I'll say it again, that view was just stunning.
Definitely a hidden gem in Ixtapa!

TimIxtapa, General Manager at Marina Ixtapa Golf Course Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2013

Tripsquid, Thank you very much for your recent visit to our restaurant as well as for your kind review on TA. I value your opinion as well as I do the opinions of all of our guests. Our staff take great pride in their work and are very appreciative of the comments made by our guests.

I love your screen name

Reviewed 2 March 2013

What a find the Marina Golf Course is. Not only is the course beautiful, the building is architechtually stunning and the food is wonderful! So sorry we came across this one of our last days in town, we would have been regulars. It's such a beautiful change from the regular breakfast spots even in Zihua, it's almost Zen like in it's setting. I highly recommend breakfast here even if you don't play golf.

TimIxtapa, General Manager at Marina Ixtapa Golf Course Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2013

stella b, thank you for your review and for your visit to teh Clubhouse Restaurant at Marina Ixtapa Golf Club. Please let me know when you plan to return to Ixtapa and our little restaurant so that I can personally welcome.

Reviewed 28 February 2013

We were so happy to find this little treasure. It is on the second floor of the Golf club on the Marina. You are looking out at the golfers in their carts and enjoying a delicious breakfast at a great price. Extremely friendly service and great food. They even had perfect over easy eggs so my husband was ecstatic. Thanks for a wonderful experience.

Barline 1, Thank you for your TA review and your visit to our restaurant. We eagerly await your next visit.

Reviewed 14 February 2013

Either before you tee off your golf game...or before you start your day in beautiful Ixtapa, Marina Golf Course Resto was my best breakfast start during my trip to Mexico.

Eggs Rrrrrrrrrranchero!! $5 (60 MXN) for THE breakfast of champions. Friendly server, hot coffee, met the manager (solid dude) - everything flawless. Highly recommend...can't go wrong. I'll be back next year without a doubt.

TheMark44, thank you for your TA post and for you exuberant support. I look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 12 February 2013

I'm so glad we stumbled upon this great location for breakfast. $5.00 for a fresh plate of fruit, 2 eggs cooked to your liking, ham, tortillas, refried beans, ranchero sauce, a potato, toast and bottomless cup of coffee! Leaves you full for the day if you go for brunch. All eaten while sitting on a covered patio taking in a beautiful view of the golf course and mountains. Oh and I musn't forget to mention the excellent service! We will return again....and again :0)

2  Thank Micheley8

Micheley8, Thank you for your recent TA review. I appreciate your having taken the time to let others know of your positive experience. Thanks to you and others of like mind The Clubhouse Restaurant is quickly gaining the trust and support of a growing number of visitors and locals alike. Thank you.