“One Word!”
Review of Emilio's Pizza

Emilio's Pizza
Ranked #6 of 136 Restaurants in Ixtapa
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent! Siciliana Pizza was delicious and service staff was very kind. Beautiful location. We will return on our next trip!!

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Good quality and nice armosphere. Worth a try. Dont leave without trying. Hawaiian my favorite pizza.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

If you don't try them, you are missing out. There are 2 locations. One, inside the Ixtapa Palace Resort, the other is about a block away. I've eaten there about 8 times. I tried a new pizza each time. I cant decide which is my favorite.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Best salad and pizza in Zihua/Ixtapa! Always on my rotation. Thin crust pizza cooked in wood fired oven. Drusilla salad is my favorite (dried beets, kiwi, grapefruit, pear, toasted almonds, cheese and romain lettuce)...

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Excellent food! We have been here many times and love the atmosphere. However the upstair open restaurant is now closed and a bit of a disappointment as we loved the experience of eating outdoors...