“Best pizzas i ever had”
Review of Emilio's Pizza

Emilio's Pizza
Ranked #6 of 139 Restaurants in Ixtapa
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Good quality and nice armosphere. Worth a try. Dont leave without trying. Hawaiian my favorite pizza.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 27 July 2018

If you don't try them, you are missing out. There are 2 locations. One, inside the Ixtapa Palace Resort, the other is about a block away. I've eaten there about 8 times. I tried a new pizza each time. I cant decide which is my favorite.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Best salad and pizza in Zihua/Ixtapa! Always on my rotation. Thin crust pizza cooked in wood fired oven. Drusilla salad is my favorite (dried beets, kiwi, grapefruit, pear, toasted almonds, cheese and romain lettuce)...

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Excellent food! We have been here many times and love the atmosphere. However the upstair open restaurant is now closed and a bit of a disappointment as we loved the experience of eating outdoors...

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We loved Emilios! The pizza was delicious. Service was good even though it was really busy... We didn't get out of our comfort zone and ordered a Hawaiian but it was one of the best pizzas we've ever had!! I definitely recommend this place. Great Location, nice friendly staff and amazing food, what more could you ask for!

Date of visit: March 2018