“Go for the view, stay for the food”

Oceano 56 Fish Tacos & Bar
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 17
Cuisines: Contemporary, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 April 2015

The perfect setting on Playa Zicatela. The restroom is spotless. The chef and his wife and staff are welcoming and attentive. And of course the food tastes like Chef Rafael put his heart into it, which he does in every dish. This is where we go to relax, eat awesome food and enjoy the ambiance of Puerto. Can't wait to get back there.

Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

Just the perfect place to relax and have a well prepare meal!
We had a fish in tamarind sauce!
The drink are chilled perfectly!
Rafa and Claudia are the perfect hosts!

Reviewed 11 April 2015

GREAT location and GREAT food!! I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone!! My parents and I have eaten at Portus numerous times and cant wait until the next time!! Excellent service and very delicious food!!! The beef burger is absolutely mouth watering!! ..oh, and make sure to ask to meet the chef, Rafael ..VERY nice guy who is willing to do just about anything to make sure your dinning experience is the best one!! Bon appetite

Reviewed 11 April 2015 via mobile

I have to say that I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the quantity and the quality of food for the price I paid. Everything was delicious and the atmosphere of the place makes it even more. I returned there all my days of the holiday, because I knew that this was the perfect place to make my vacation worth while.

Reviewed 10 April 2015

This food was amazing!!! I loved the burritos and the chef was very nice. I will definitely come back next year. I fully recommend this if your around Zicatela!