“Afternoon Snack”

Pinches Tacos & Bar
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped in for a quick afternoon snack of tacos.
I had the vegetarian option - it was good.
If you don't know, there are all the sauces on the counter for
everyone to choose from - community style - this kind of bothered me
being Covid times - but when in Mexico....

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (55)

Reviewed 3 November 2020

Enjoy the Sonora Beef Tacos or shrimp quesadillas with their respective sauces, hot and extra hot, with delicious piñas coladas or beer. Very friendly staff .

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 16 March 2020

I was surprised how much I liked the tacos here. The tacos are bigger than you’ll get at most other places in puerto. The beef if better quality here too. There are a lot of salsas to choose from. Prices aren’t bad. The restaurant could be cleaner but if that doesn’t bother you then you’re good to go!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 4 March 2020

IIt all tasted great but next day I was very sure that I was having gastric issues. Raw relishes, or margarita with black ‘floaters’ they told us were mint?? Sad to say something was off there..

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 9 February 2020

We ate here twice. The food was good. Served hot and fresh. Ceviche appetizer was tasty. Great guacamole and tacos. Burgers were nicely seasoned and good!

Date of visit: February 2020