All reviewscbd belapurrooms are spaciousbusiness tripvalue for moneypool sidebuffet spreadfive star hotelvisited this hotelroom service ispleasant stayfront officerestaurant staffdecent hotelbusiness hotelfood qualityduskambience
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Everything was so good weekend plans were extended by a week . A very competent team . As I m using a wheel chair normally its difficult to move without restrictions but in THE PARK I never felt any difficulties. All the members were ALWAYS ready to help without my asking. I was very much at home with ease of movement. Kumar Rajiv

Room Tip: Spacious . Well planned and decent room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
The_Park_NM_, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Mr. Kumar Rajiv,

Season's Greetings !

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

Our Team is delighted to read that you felt at home with us and that you enjoyed your recent stay.

We will forward your kind words to our team. We value your patronage and look forward to welcome you again at The Park Navi Mumbai.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Its been many years now been visiting this star property in Navi-Mumbai but always thumbsup for this place!!

Dusk one of most elegant lounge in n-town.
Food 10/10
Liquor 10/10
Service 10/10
Management 10/10

Did many parties & stayed in rooms aswell - they always made sure the best one!! Even on midnights.

Thank You & Cheers for the team!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
The_Park_NM_, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Mr. Ranjit,

Season's Greetings !

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

We are glad that you had an overall pleasing experience at our hotel.

Thank you once again for your patronage and we would love to see you again at The Park Navi Mumbai!!

Reviewed 9 September 2017

I was supposed to attend a short business trip alone to Kharghar. The Park Navi Mumbai was offering bargain offer in ClearTrip. It was for first time I visited this Hotel and wonderful location close to CBD Belapur, a office hub and close to bus and train stations in Navi Mumbai. As I reached this hotel, the surroundings were very green and Police Commissioner's office nearby assured me of safety. It's attached to some Hotel management Institute. from outside, I became skeptical as paint was quite old. However, they were getting exteriors renovated.
Inside its a peaceful and quite hotel.
What was delightful was the way the young team at reception greeted.
Room was nice and clean with moderate space and modern furniture.
Ms. Mukta attended me next morning during breakfast - and was very sincere and polite. Food was good and variety in breakfast wonderful.
Next morning, the team was still smiling - and that is really honest and sincere.
At entrance also, guard smiled and greeted.

With so many smiles - This is really nice hotel. What is missing nowdays in many other places - Smiles and variety in breakfast - This is gem of a place.

I request management to preserve this rare heritage of India - Smile and Sincerity.

Room Tip: Views, variety of Breakfast
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Dr. Pareek,

Season's Greetings !

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. It is a pleasure to note you had great time at The Park Navi Mumbai.

Our Team is delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay. Thank you also for mentioning about our staff - Ms. Mukta, we will pass on your compliments to her.

Your feedback is truly encouraging and will motivate the team to serve better. We value your patronage and look forward to welcome you again at The Park Navi Mumbai.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Stayed at this hotel for two nights on business, and regretted my decision. Housekeeping here is quite poor. Bathroom did not have towels or shampoo, and staff showed attitude upon asking for the same. Room was not cleaned till 2pm the next day despite housekeeping staff working on my floor at 11am and my room having a please clean sign on it. Looks like you have to make special request here to get your room cleaned. Room service food quality is poor - rubber idly and watery sambhar but premium prices. In my previous visit, rooms had mold smell and insects in them. All in all, highly avoidable given the prices they charge. You are better off shelling out a bit more and staying at the Royal Orchid. I had no option but to stay here because my office has a tie up with them. Sigh.

Room Tip: Check for insects before you accept room.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
The_Park_NM_, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Park, Navi Mumbai!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. I have noted your comments and am deeply concerned about the observations that you have made regarding the problem you have faced during stay and apologise for the inconvenience caused. We have taken a serious note of your feedback for corrective measures.

I hope you will provide us another opportunity to regain your confidence. Please let me know your next plan to visit Navi Mumbai, it would be a pleasure meeting you.

Best regards,
tpnm@theparkhotels.com

Reviewed 6 September 2017

i stayed at this property a couple of weeks back while i was on my way back from kolhapur to mumbai ..had to stop over since it was a long journey..i had booked myself a deluxe room but to my surprise when i checked in there i was upgraded to the studio suite ..thanks to the front desk team ..special thanks to MS IROM ( hope i spelt it correct )..the room was spacious , good view , well equipped had a micro , kettle , wash basin , plates , cutlery every basic thing required.
breakfast spread was amazing , staff was helpful , check out process was smooth
overall super experience ..wil def consider coming back and recommending it to family & friends

Room Tip: hill view rooms on a higher floor
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
The_Park_NM_, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear Ms. Juliet R.,

Season's Greetings !

Our Team is delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay. Thank you also for mentioning about our staff - Ms. Irom, we will pass on your compliments to her. Thank you for recommending our Hotel to your family and friends.